Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
    Yes mate.
    Happy Days !!! Me and the good women, will be there a week Sunday after City beat Arsenal lol

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
      You run Hollywood Bowl in Cardiff Bay?
      No mate.Hollywood bowl is one of the 16 units on our site.I'm site supervisor.

Comment

Big Edd has set it to freeplay for Bordersdown! Let's get down there, gang!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Big Edd has set it to freeplay for Bordersdown! Let's get down there, gang!
          Party on down

Comment

Anyone any idea when we will find out what this hardware reveal is?

Xbox has disappeared off IGN's lives scheduled today.

Comment

Rumours a while back where MS were making an elite controller version 2 with an internal battery and overall better build quality.

Comment

Yea, I've read that rumour several times as well, with USB-C charging port.

Comment

Actually enjoying my new One S a lot. I’ve missed out on so much stuff by being a Nintendo only guy (besides a short PS4/Vita period). Currently playing Cuphead and Arkham Asylum. The only other Batman game I’ve played is Batman The Video Game for the Game Boy. Didn’t think it would be my cup of tea but Return to Arkham was 50% off and good reviews so I thought why not.

Also love being digital only for Xbox. I’ll always collect physical Nintendo games but digital is so smooth. Gotta love sales. Bought the licensed 2TB Game Drive as well as only the 500 GB One S was on sale when I bought it.

Considering getting the upcoming Forza Horizon game even though I’m totally not into racing games
                  Last edited by Nico87; 27-08-2018, 09:52.

Comment

If you want to try Forza Horizon 4 for free you could get a free Game Pass trial. I got a free trial a few months ago and ended up keeping it going. I'm pretty much digital with the Xbox too.

Comment

Aye, Game Pass looks good but I’m not a fan of those type of services. I got a month of Game Pass with my Seagate 2 TB disk so I guess I’ll use it on Forza. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

The one X patch for Halo master cheif collection (4K HDR) is available now 26GB..Downloading now but it’s showing 73.70 GB.
                        Last edited by BIG EDD; 27-08-2018, 22:22.

Comment

IIRC Microsoft did something similar a while back for Xbox 360, now Microsoft is doing an "All Access Pass" monthly commitment for 2 years on the Xbox One S and X. This includes Xbox Live and Game Pass with no upfront costs.

I've run the numbers and the S comes off better than the X, but surprisingly the premium isn't massive by opting for the monthly costs on the X.

Monthly All Access Purchases
                          Xbox One S: $22 (x 24 = $528)
                          Xbox One X: $35 (x 24 = $840)

Outright purchases
                          Xbox Live: $60 (x 2 = $120)
                          Game Pass: $9.99 (x 24 = $239.76)
                          Xbox One S: $229
                          Total: $578.76

Xbox Live: $60 (x 2 = $120)
                          Xbox One X: $499
                          Total: $858.76

Differences
                          Xbox One S: -$50.76
                          Xbox One X: -$18.76

Only available in the US currently.
                          Last edited by MartyG; 30-08-2018, 13:05. Reason: Updated with the correct US Xbox Live price.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            IIRC Microsoft did something similar a while back for Xbox 360, now Microsoft is doing an "All Access Pass" monthly commitment for 2 years on the Xbox One S and X. This includes Xbox Live and Game Pass with no upfront costs.

I've run the numbers and the S comes off better than the X (in fact the monthly cost is cheaper overall), but surprisingly there's little premium by opting for the monthly costs on the X.

Monthly All Access Purchases
                            Xbox One S: $22 (x 24 = $528)
                            Xbox One X: $35 (x 24 = $840)

Outright purchases
                            Xbox Live: $40 (x 2 = $80)
                            Xbox One S: $229
                            Total: $538.76

Xbox Live: $40 (x 2 = $80)
                            Xbox One X: $499
                            Total: $818.76

Differences
                            Xbox One S: $-10.76
                            Xbox One X: $21.24

Only available in the US currently.
                            I’d probably take advantage of the One X option if it were available in Europe as well. Reckon this will stay US only but I don’t see why as you can order directly from the MS store from anywhere in the world.

Comment

That wouldn't be a bad option earlier in this gen, especially for pushing a new gen harder. Unless someone's desperate for an XBO at this point though shopping around and offers/sales etc will likely net bigger saving than that difference.

Comment

Halo collection looks great in 4K HDR but I’m getting terrible pop in on Hako 4 and drawing immediately in front of you on Halo CE.Very off putting

Comment

Working...
                                X