Yakuza: PC Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakuza: PC Editions

Sweet Jesus, after years Sega finally gets its head together and makes the common sense decision!

Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami have been confirmed for release on PC.

Hopefully the plan is to follow this up by releasing the subsequent games now that PS4 will be host to all entries however the choice in opening titles suggests PC gamers might be set to receive the series in narrative order.

Valkyrie Chronicles 4 will also be ported to PC, hopefully a sign Sega is stepping up its game on the platform.

Both Yakuza 0 and Yakuza: Kiwami will support 4K resolutions with uncapped framerates. Kiwami is said to have been specifically remastered from the ground up for its PC release though has no release date.

Yakuza 0, meanwhile, is releasing on 01 August 2018 for $19.99 but costs $17.99 if pre-ordered.

Nice to see SEGA making some good sensible moves, great price too

Comment

So this just appeared on Kiwami's storepage thx to my friend Timo for noticing ;-)

Yakuza Kiwami confirmed to arrive on 19 Feb

Comment

It's really fab that they can bring the Yakuza series to the PC! However, uncapped framerates with this game doesn't matter in my opinion...
        I would much prefer to play Yakuza (0) on my PS4 Pro at 4K res with HDR!!

Comment

The ESRB has recently rated Yakuza Kiwami 2 a "M" for mature, revealing the previously PlayStation 4-exclusive title is…

Yakuza Kiwami 2 has been rated for PC

Comment

Working...
          X