Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Smart!
    Not really, I've probably got the iq of a tree on paper. Just pure determination that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      The ProJared saga. Another YouTuber I used to watch on the regular now enmeshed in a very messy situation, prick pics n' adultery n' all.
      Yeah I found it all very amusing too. lol

Comment

Third Strike is 20 years old today!

Comment

Just got the third load of washing out. Dream come true.

Comment

Got my favourite boots resoled.

Comment

Do you still have the fish in the heels?

Comment

That's awful!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  Do you still have the fish in the heels?
                  I'm gonna git you, sucka.

Comment

Happy Ch'an Poetry Day everyone.

Let's celebrate this joyous and most prestigious of days first and foremost with a wide grin , a steaming hot beverage of your choosing (I'm goin' with raw cider vinegar and organic honey ) and, of course, a Ch'an poem:

You no sooner attain the great void
                    Than body and mind are lost together.
                    Heaven and Hell -- a straw.
                    The Buddha-realm, Pandemonium -- shambles.
                    Listen: a nightingale strains her voice, serenading the snow.
                    Look: a tortoise wearing a sword climbs the lampstand.
                    Should you desire the great tranquility,
                    Prepare to sweat white beads.

Brilliant.

Comment

Got really rasta-d out after my night shift yesterday morn, had £5.01 in my Xbox wallet and Forsaken Remastered is currently £3.99 so I bought it and installed it and forgot about it. Until now.

But I'm enjoying Half Life 2 so much right now it almost feels like a different game to what I remember from yonks back once you've done the first half. Don't even remember the second half, tbh, pheromone balls n' whatnot. I was probably playing it on the beer or summat. Yeah, beer. Lager. All I know is I'm currently gallivanting about in an insanely atmospheric prison bit that actually evokes feelings of a real prison, it looks very stark and naturalistic, clinical. Not all 'grimy' and overegged.

Oh, and was daydreaming a few hours back on the bus home about motels in videogames, how I always seem to find them pleasant locations, even the ones in Call Of Juarez: The Cartel. I think it's one of the best bits of that game, it's almost like an old skool 1980 Butlins made of motels.

Comment

Any games that have Travelodge-style locations in? There must be one. If they ever make a new Getaway, Travelodge-style locations should be included.

Memories of The Getaway make me smile. Hey, a smile day, couple of days back I was Mr Moodswing and was considering saving up for a guillotine as a painless (sorta) suicide aid. Then I was thinking, if the brain stays alive then surely it'll hurt the head like mad if it hits the deck with a thud. And then I thought of straw baskets with cushions in. And then a big chamber pot of bucket full of gin where the head can bob about and get pissed for a coupla mins until death drops its gavel.

And then I thought of adding a few floating treats, like marshmallows or them things in that American Cereal, Lucky Charms. Little marshmallows I think they were. Them, as well.

Anyway, final image I had was of my burning head bobbing about in a huge silver punchbowl full of bobbing red apples and IGNITED gin, roasting in the alcohol. Or is it something else?

I believe there is a certain term in cooking relating to roasting something in burning alcohol. But I've forgotten the term.

Comment

The motel in Left 4 Dead terrifies me, but that's the game in general, I guess.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle show has been axed

Comment

Is Judge Rinder still on?

Comment

Happy Attach a Root Vegetable To Your Face Day everyone!
                                Last edited by Zen Monkey; 15-05-2019, 09:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X