Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Man's Sky from Hello Games (HAS to be seen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only really had collision detection issues to complain about. That and the stupid galaxy map interface in VR, but that is more of a feature rather than a bug/glitch.

Comment

So far had it crash just once but a lot of bugs were introduced the main one been all my space stations been wiped off the transporter list. Other minor bugs been 2 of my storage cubes wouldn’t accept power. A shopping terminal fell down the wall, my doors in my circular room no longer seem to work and all my grow trays seem to not work even though they have plants in them.

Had to contact hello games to report station bug as I can’t play it as it is as I need to be able to jump across the galaxy and not have to manually jump a few systems at a time as it would take hours and a ton of mats to make the required warp cells.

Comment

The grow trays or working even though they are lighting up red. Mine were doing that after the update but the plants in them still grew.
        Since then I've move freighters anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
          I keep laughing every time I see this patch on PS4, they release two patches in one day the other week Sony must be going mad with all the cert time they are spending on rushing through patches. New content looks good, but I'll wait a few weeks for them to patch, out most of the bugs first, before jumping back in.
          The console holders (probably apart from Nintendo) are apparently much more flexible with this now than they previously were, especially with indies. The patch process is much faster and less hands-on.

Comment

My new methods of harvesting nanites:

The expensive way - refine Platinum
            The cheaper, longer way - refine Residual Goop in a 4-step process.

Comment

Or just stack missions that reward nanites you can get thousands pretty easy if you do that. Refining pugneum gives you nanites too, i enjoy going on a sentinel hunting spree just wiping them out till the walkers come then totally decimating them lol

Comment

There are only ever one or two missions per space station and I've generally completed them before I make it out of that system. I hadn't tried refining Pugneum before, I'll do that, ta.
                Also making a large refiner means you don't have to add fuel AND you can refine two or three different things to get other stuff out. I did not know this before. I also found yesterday that the Anomaly has more blueprint unlocking options if you go to the back room (wink wink). And here I am selling all my extra salvage data when I could have been putting it towards unlocking a moonpool for my aquatic base!

Comment

Another 2 hours evaporated in to this last night. Found a hexagon planet which looks cool in VR. It's rich in salt which I was mining and turning in to Chlorine. It sells for a wad in the next system along. I've set up teleporters as suggested and it's just opened the game up; hoping between systems.

Comment

You need salt for crafting the Salt Refractor when you get the Abyss update underwater quests, although you can mine a crapton pretty easily in water anyway.

I'm slo-o-o-o-o-wly gathering Freighter Salvage Modules to unlock the tech for my capital ship. 4 down, 296 to go for the FIRST hyperdrive module (which I already have installed). Then another 400 and 500 for the next two.

Comment

Mining the asteroid fields is now pretty lucrative as they drop nuggets in the new update for even more extra gold and silver you can get quite a lot of both which you can then combine with a refiner into platinum then refine that to get more nanites. After you have bought all module upgrades though, nanites become less important.

Comment

I wish we were able to turn nanites into Salvage Modules/Freighter Salvage Modules.

Comment

I need to stop waxing lyrical about this game but I'm really hooked on it.
                          Had another good play last night. Got a new ship, bought a tonne of upgrade blueprints for it and kitted it out. The hyper drive upgrades are far easier to get now. Warped to my first red star and was met by a stunning landscape.
                          If they announced this is getting a PS5 update I'll be the first one in the queue.

Comment

Another patch out fixing a long list of stuff.

Comment

Get excited when I see a bug fix update, quickly load up my game and goto the nearest teleporter, nope still broken and turn off and back to dragon quest. Till it’s fixed I won’t be putting any time into it as it’s just wasted playtime at this point.

Comment

A PSVR update coming soon to improve visuals. I'm guessing it will be a Pro update, but any improvement on a standard ps4 is welcome too please.

The next patch for No Man’s Sky will bring “significantly improved image quality in PSVR“. That’s according to the 12/09 experimental build changelog posted on Steam. The experimental branch is only available on Steam, so while PlayStation VR users can’t quite try these changes yet, it

Comment

Working...
                                X