Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life is Strange 2 (Episode 1 September 27th 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is Strange 2 (Episode 1 September 27th 2018)

So after The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, which is out next week for FREE, which is based in the Life is Strange universe, it looks like some of the decisions you make in that game will carry over to Life is Strange 2 Episode 1 which has been confirmed as launching September 27th 2018, more information to come in August.

All we have so far is this small announcement trailer, I’ll be there day one regardless, love me some Life is Strange.

Yep, I'm in.

Comment

Will wait for physical with everything in one go.

Comment

I will play it from beyond the grave.

Comment

Comment

No from me

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
              Never has a GIF been more appropriate for a poster.

Comment

Now available to pre-order digitally on PS4/Xbox/PC, £33 for Episode 1-5 bundle.
                Free demo has launched which is called The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, with LiS2 being revealed fully at gamescom in August.

Comment

I love the actual episode with the boy!

Comment

Reveal trailer:

Comment

Are those the neighbours in the Captain Spirit episode? Anyway, I’m in. I was in whatever was in the trailer. My only question will be when to play it. The slow release episode format doesn’t work great for me.

Comment

Yep which makes this reveal all the more curious as it doesn't seem to tie in with the Spirit ep at all, it'd be weird for it not to given the events of that freebie so my curiosity is up. Whether to do it monthly ala LiS or when they're all out ala LiS:BtS is te question...

Comment

Working...
                        X