This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    But this has been the case since forever even for the "back in my day" folks. If everyone spoke to their boss that way, there would be no order.

There is direct and then there is rude. You can be curt without resorting to expletives
    I feel what you’re saying Holmes but it’s no measure of health to be well adjusted to a society that is profoundly sick.

Ask yourself a question:

How authentic are you on a day to day basis?

The answer to that may just lead you to reflect on the farce you’ve allowed your life to become because whilst it may seem that I’m banging the same old non conformist slash **** of the highest order drum there is a very valid and pertinent to these crazy times in which we find ourselves living reason.

To flip the script if you were and had been your own boss all of your life then you too would be vastly different from the PG rated mask you currently believe to be you as your authenticity has been slowly chipped away in order to participate in the game until you only feel safe when engaging in the charade but deep inside there are the remains of the real you who knows that I’m right, however I may or may not say it.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
      Ask yourself a question:

How authentic are you on a day to day basis?
      I'm pretty much customer support mate. What do you think the answer is?

If you got through to a call centre and the chap on the phone got annoyed with you, how would you feel about the part of the script that skips straight to: "You are being an irate c**t. Good day sir!"

I guess he called you sir, so he's keepin' it real and being polite
      Last edited by Zaki; 22-06-2018, 22:29.

Comment

Triggered much? Why so angry chum?
        People who are so used to wearing masks tend to throw hissy fits
        I look at the world and am equally stunned and disgusted with what I see

But on a serious note, this is tiresome and you flying off the handle every five minutes (nor seeing the irony while trying to call people out for being easily offended) is annoying.

Comment

Didn't we have this thread already?

Comment

Working...
          X