This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have been fined two credits for a violation of the morality statute

I look at the world and am equally stunned and disgusted with what I see as almost everyone has been turned into a simpering lil bitch afraid of truly owning and voicing their own perspective on anything for fear of offending anyone.

As you may have guessed I don’t have that problem as I’m from the old school where talk was backed up with walk and thus you let your balls hang and speak your mind but the more you see where humanity as a whole currently is and where it seems we’re headed then Demolition Man starts looking like a future documentary and not a piece of fiction.

Don’t believe me? Think back to how you felt about the happy happy joy joy, commercial singing, non touching peeps illustrated back in 93 and then look at the modern snowflakes and their safe spaces, linguistic trickery and inherent falseness and tell me that the movie didn’t presage their offspring perfectly?

What’s even more stunning about all of this is how everyone takes it on the chin with PC terms such as “deferred achievement” instead of loser and all the other related crap they spew. They say that the best way to cook a live frog is lower it into a bowl of cold water and gradually turn the temperature up...

You know what comes next.

Cheese & Onion.

Comment

Oh look it's this thread again.

Can we ban this guy already?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Cheese & Onion.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Cheese & Onion.
          You have been awarded 10 credits for exemplifying the George Bernard Shaw statute.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Oh look it's this thread again.

Can we ban this guy already?
          Triggered much? Why so angry chum? Let it out, you don’t even have to censor yourself like your lame attempt to censor me because rest assured I’ll be kicking the bobo irrespective of your invective.

Comment

No it's just fatigue from the same old act.

Comment

jesus, lay off the booze /drugs

Comment

No it's just fatigue from the same old act.
                And yet the very fact that you could’ve clicked on any other thread speaks volumes that there is something inside that resonates, after all it is said we hate that which we cannot be...

Comment

Yeah, you're high. lol

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                    I look at the world and am equally stunned and disgusted with what I see as almost everyone has been turned into a simpering lil bitch afraid of truly owning and voicing their own perspective on anything for fear of offending anyone.

As you may have guessed I don’t have that problem as I’m from the old school where talk was backed up with walk and thus you let your balls hang and speak your mind but the more you see where humanity as a whole currently is and where it seems we’re headed then Demolition Man starts looking like a future documentary and not a piece of fiction.

Don’t believe me? Think back to how you felt about the happy happy joy joy, commercial singing, non touching peeps illustrated back in 93 and then look at the modern snowflakes and their safe spaces, linguistic trickery and inherent falseness and tell me that the movie didn’t presage their offspring perfectly?

What’s even more stunning about all of this is how everyone takes it on the chin with PC terms such as “deferred achievement” instead of loser and all the other related crap they spew. They say that the best way to cook a live frog is lower it into a bowl of cold water and gradually turn the temperature up...

You know what comes next.
                    I sometimes think you and Zen Monkey are Jekyll and Hyde.

I don't find you offensive, as you're clearly a product of your era. I'm afraid it's more a case of adapting and moving with the times.
                    I can understand what your are trying to say, even though I don't agree with your delivery.

If you went back a few hundred years, our "snowflake" standards of today would also be considered offensive. Think about etiquette in society from different time periods - they just wouldn't sync at all.

Honestly dude, I like speaking my mind and being (somewhat) rude in front of my mates - but it's just joshing most of the time. However, I wouldn't go into work on a Monday and blurt out "alright c*ck sucker?" in my bosses direction

Comment

Yeah, you're high. lol
                      Copped out like a lil bitch after popping off at the lip, true to form. Run along you scamp!

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                      I sometimes think you and Zen Monkey are Jekyll and Hyde.

I don't find you offensive, as you're clearly a product of your era. I'm afraid it's more a case of adapting and moving with the times.
                      I can understand what your are trying to say, even though I don't agree with your delivery.

If you went back a few hundred years, our "snowflake" standards of today would also be considered offensive. Think about etiquette in society from different time periods - they just wouldn't sync at all.

Honestly dude, I like speaking my mind and being (somewhat) rude in front of my mates - but it's just joshing most of the time. However, I wouldn't go into work on a Monday and blurt out "alright c*ck sucker?" in my bosses direction
                      You’ve actually nailed it there my man. Having a boss and being a slave makes you tuck in your balls, curtail your tongue and strangle your true voice.

Sure I’m confident I was raised far differently to most of you and navigate this world in a way that would range from alien to unthinkable for most but the simple fact is that of authenticity.

People who are so used to wearing masks tend to throw hissy fits when they run into someone who insists on peeling it off and speaking to the real underneath as most are addicted to their beliefs and the stories they tell themselves and thus require the circle jerk of similarly brainwashed friends and asociates to help craft proof for the lies they tell themselves.

In reference to your point about delvery, sure I could pussyfoot and dress it up nicely to get at that same point but why waffle when direct is the shortest distance and leaves no room for errors of interpretation or hoping your listeners have enough nous to get it?

Comment

I think George Carlin has already summed up what you are trying to say in 7 minutes

Comment

No doubt. Comedy can tell a truth that would be otherwise unpalatable to the herd and no one does it like Carlin as he keeps it a 100.

I was actually looking for the Dave Chappelle clip about “9 to 6 may just kill a bitch” about pimping and the capitalist manifesto but couldn’t find it so peep this instead:

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO: https://youtu.be/OF1bSLZ57cADave Chappelle shares his wisdom in his own words.Dave Chappelle shares his wisdom always while entertainin...

Comment

You’ve actually nailed it there my man. Having a boss and being a slave makes you tuck in your balls, curtail your tongue and strangle your true voice.
                            But this has been the case since forever even for the "back in my day" folks. If everyone spoke to their boss that way, there would be no order.

Sure I’m confident I was raised far differently to most of you and navigate this world in a way that would range from alien to unthinkable for most but the simple fact is that of authenticity.

People who are so used to wearing masks tend to throw hissy fits when they run into someone who insists on peeling it off and speaking to the real underneath as most are addicted to their beliefs and the stories they tell themselves and thus require the circle jerk of similarly brainwashed friends and asociates to help craft proof for the lies they tell themselves.

In reference to your point about delvery, sure I could pussyfoot and dress it up nicely to get at that same point but why waffle when direct is the shortest distance and leaves no room for errors of interpretation or hoping your listeners have enough nous to get it?
                            There is direct and then there is rude. You can be curt without resorting to expletives

Comment

I guess what I'm trying to say is: yes, political correctness has gotten ridiculous over the years, but there is nothing wrong with being polite either.

Comment

Working...
                              X