User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThere View Post
    £13.50. So the price of a fancy cocktail.
    £11.99 on Xbox. Nintendo tax?

Meh, I'm willing to give that manner of increase a slide. It isn't like when Puyo was £15 on PS4 and £35 on Switch.

Two other things about this version. First, itís the very first game where I find the buttons instead of d-pad actually helps. Second, it gives a direct comparison of what Lumines is like as handheld and on a telly. I find it much more difficult on television because the screen is so much bigger. In handheld mode, itís much easier to retain a sense of the whole screen at once whereas I find myself looking around the large television screen and often just giving focus to one part. It feels like a better handheld game to me.

@Dogg Thang that's interesting. I also find for certain types of game that demand a higher degree of focus on the whole screen, handheld is more immersive and much easier. Music games like Project Diva for one. I can't seem to get on with that as much on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    Meh, I'm willing to give that manner of increase a slide. It isn't like when Puyo was £15 on PS4 and £35 on Switch.
    You mean today?

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    You mean today?
    Is it still that price? We managed to get a physical copy for £20 so I've lost track.

I'm crap at this. Stuck on 42% and playing the same old skins. The progression unlock for this game is so backward. I like it but it's so poorly thought out in this area.

Having played this to death on PSP and now having played quite a bit of it on Switch, I definitely have one big negative: Shake Your Body.

I hate that one!
    Where's the genki rockets stuff too?