Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    You mean today?
    Is it still that price? We managed to get a physical copy for £20 so I've lost track.

Comment

I wouldn't buy a physical copy, it screams digital to me.

Comment

I'm crap at this. Stuck on 42% and playing the same old skins. The progression unlock for this game is so backward. I like it but it's so poorly thought out in this area.

Comment

Having played this to death on PSP and now having played quite a bit of it on Switch, I definitely have one big negative: Shake Your Body.

Comment

I hate that one!
            Where's the genki rockets stuff too?

Comment

Nowt wrong with Shake Your Body - it's excellent like every other track Mondo Grosso made for the game. A nice energetic diversion from the chilled-out fare you get in Lumines.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
                Where's the genki rockets stuff too?
                Oh I'd forgotten about Genki Rockets! I think that was in 2. Lovely tracks.

Comment

There's some really good Genki Rockets stuff in Child of Eden too. The music is better than the actual game!

Comment

Revisited the Vita one earlier and, actually, I think a lot of the stages in that are pretty great. Some kind of mega mix would be good. With a better front end. It really doesn’t matter but the front end of the Switch looks and sounds bad. Not as stylish as the game itself.

Comment

Hooray, finally got Lights unlocked. After an hour of play, the way the chorus in it blows up gets me every time.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Hooray, finally got Lights unlocked. After an hour of play, the way the chorus in it blows up gets me every time.
                        It is still a fantastic song, even after all this time.

Comment

I finally beat the ten cpu opponents, my oh my, that was a right PITA!

Comment

Working...
                          X