Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish N Chips FTW!

Comment

Donald Trump is President, The UK Government is incapable of negotiating, people keep getting poisoned, X Factor is still on...

I'd forgotten we lived in the darkest timeline.

They're totally going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Alfred Nobel, Abba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Sven Goren Erikson, Ulrica Jonsson, Ikea! Ikea, can you hear me?! Ikea your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!
        Love it, Hope the boys go all the way Hate the bitterness from some towards England. I do laugh at some of the Welsh fans; who say they sick of the coverage and how England media go on and on... Only for them to still harp on about Wales in the Euro 2015, and watch the film about it or the FA cup in 1927..

The only bad part is the social media effect, of let's throw loads of beer up in the air and try our best, to look twats because there's a camera on us, w. Beer is for drinking... C'Mon England

Comment

I'm just glad we don't have to play Russia next! Political bullet dodged.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            I'm just glad we don't have to play Russia next! Political bullet dodged.
            Bit gutted really, wanted England to smash Russia myself.

Comment

Not bothered with domestic footy for years due to the diving and moaning but seen the odd tournament match. Although there have been a couple of decent matches in WC18 the game is still in the mess it was years ago if not worse with the likes of Neymar writhing in agony at the slightest change in wind direction.

Aside from that England have got where they are on merit, they have the beating of the Croatian's but will get beaten by Belgium and certainly France in the final.

Comment

Listening to the radio and as expected you'd be forgiven for thinking England had already won the World Cup.
                The higher fans rise...

Comment

Oh Supes, man.
                  Like the British summer, the success of the English football team is normally really fleeting.

Just let people have their fun for just a little while longer and it'll soon be back to rain and defeat.

Comment

Me - "Any minute now..."

Comment

Three Lions on course to potentially make chart history by being UK number 1 for the fourth time

Comment

1996, 1998 and...? Not sure when the third time was...
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

As per my previous comment, the French looked imperious tonight only blotting their copybook by falling around feigning imminent death at every opportunity in the second half.

Roll on 6th September.

Comment

Apparently Three Lions scored No.1 twice in it's original 1996 release which are counted as two distinct achievements, 98 then now would make four but it also reached the Top 10 about a decade later as well. Massive staying power and still the best thing about Football.

Comment

Haven't you heard lads...

IT'S COMING HOME!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                Haven't you heard lads...

IT'S COMING HOME!!
                                I severely hope it doesn't. Jubilation from any of my colleagues is the worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X