No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't get the negatively. England are having a fab World Cup. Hope they go all the way and win it.

Comment

No ambulances were harmed in the creating of this thread..

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
        No ambulances were harmed in the creating of this thread..
        I wouldnt worry more staff and equipment get smashed on a normal Friday night. But I guess it's a crime for most of the country to have a good time and cheer on England

Comment

The main good thing about a win would be beating the smug French. But we'll get annihilated in the final won't we?

Honestly, it's not the game or the Cup that makes it so unbearable, it's the media and the fans. If it were represented like any other game or sport I wouldn't mind but with the overhyped unearnt hysteria and fake fan frenzy every time they do semi-okay for a bit it becomes a case of...

I'm sick of decades of hearing about the irrelevant '66 win. This one would be unbearable.

Comment

Great post, that.

Comment

EXTRATIMEAVITCH!!

Comment

2-1 against. Stick a Fork in them...
                "They're coming home, they're coming home..."

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

Ah well. Only a few weeks and they'll be back getting overpayed in the Premier League.

Comment

Such a shame.
                      I've really enjoyed this World Cup.
                      England have played well and not risen to the dirty tactics.
                      The banter has been great and it's a real shame it's not coming home.

Comment

Well done Croatia. England had a great tournament and can hold their heads high.

Comment

"It" appears to have gotten lost on the way home.

It's okay though. The players will all be home soon in their big houses, expensive cars, snuggled up to their glamorous partners.

#LifesHard

Comment

I'd agree QC, they've punched above their weight and still had the beating of Croatia, as is quite often in the game missed chances can come back and kick you up the backside.
                            Kane didn't perform, Modric was ace even in the first half.

Didn't like some of the Croats tactics though, a few of them clearly pushing and far too many fouls without the ref taking action.

C'est la vie.

Comment

We had one shot!!

One. That is laughable.

Comment

It's been a great World Cup. I've enjoyed every minute. Outclassed tonight once Croatia got going but we still came very close.

Comment

Working...
                                X