No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that's not a great start. Unless you're supporting Belgium.

Comment

Got to respect England's performance there. Making sure fans leave the World Cup with their expectations firmly in check once again thereby reducing unnecessary pressure the next time the team is rolled out for a major tournament.

Comment

I thought the6 had a good second half but missed some real chances. Hopefully a good platform to build in in future.

Comment

The final just proved what I've been banging on about, Griezmann diving for a free kick in the first half, Pogba doing the same in the second. Awful to watch. Actually felt a bit for the Croats which really surprised me.

FIFA has to get a grip of this nonsense.

Comment

Why is everyone saying England did well? The only team they beat of note was an injury ridden Colombia. They lost all 3 games against decent teams!

Comment

They got through to the semi-final of The World cup.

Neymar is still getting cussed.

Somebody made a font out of his floor-based theatrics:

There's a couple of mobile games like Neyboy, where you have to try and get him back on his feet.

Comment

Croatia were robbed of the world cup, that penalty decision was terrible. when Croatia scored to make it 1-1 they were all over France, France looked poor most of the match but just had luck on their side

Comment

I loved this world cup. So many memorable matches and great goals and seeing England play to their strengths with a degree of freedom and expression was the icing on the cake. I ain't keen on club football which is as much about hating the opposition as it is supporting you own team, but I dig international football: a celebration of the sport played by the very best players in a carnival atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                  X