Assault Gunners HD [NS/PS4/?]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assault Gunners HD [NS/PS4/?]

Robotty blasing action is my scene, and Marvelous have swooped in to try and grab some of that DaemonaXMachina hype with this very light ~30 mission 3rd person blaster. It's cheap and not particularly deep, but has some mech customisation options and you'll need a hundred thousand dev points to make all the parts, so the OCD will kick in and keep me playing until that point.

I've play through the first 5 missions and my only real complaints are that the enemy units aren't strong enough, and you don't have a quick-turn button to do fast 180s.

To sum up, quick-blast shovelware a go-go baby.

[playing the Switch version btw]

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] Is it at least fun? I saw the trailer and was kinda interested, then saw it's by Honey Parade Games (of 3D Senran Kagura games fame) and immediately turned off.
    Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 07-07-2018, 11:24.

Comment

Sounds good. I'm on mobile, anyone got a video?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] Is it at least fun? I saw the trailer and was kinda interested, then saw it's by Honey Parade Games (of 3D Senran Kagura games fame) and immediately turned off.
          Less fun than an A.C.E. game, more fun than poking myself in the eye. Unlocking all the mech parts will be the fun part.

Comment

Working...
          X