Bluetooth Sega Saturn controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth Sega Saturn controller

I'm wondering if this would work with a PS4? I see no real reason why not.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Ohh! And Switch? I would LOVE one of these. The JP Saturn controller is the best controller ever made according to leading scientists.

Comment

Can see these on eBay for a hundred or so once they're sold out, if they feel right.

Would be a nice pairing with my ThinkPad for MAME and Steam stuff.

Comment

Lol at the 100% genuine sega merchandising tagline on that site. like segas name ever means quality nowdays.

Comment

Riding that reputation from the Mega Drive days I assume.

Comment

Back then it was true, today they slap their name on anything. Look at those numerous shAT games plug n plays. Then again that nintendo quality seal has always been dubious too.

Comment

These look betterer.

While Nintendo's 'classic' consoles have soaked up much of the retro love lately, Sega fans do have something to look forward to. The last booth I stopped by at CES 2018 was one of my favorites, as Retro-bit showed off new officially-licensed accessories it's releasing for Sega consoles later this year, including (but not limited to) Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my hands on any of these controllers to see how they match up with the originals, but it's nice to see them upgraded with modern capabilities like USB and Bluetooth.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Epic fail if Sega don't go the 8BitDo route and make an NTSC-J version/colorway of this available.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  Epic fail if Sega don't go the 8BitDo route and make an NTSC-J version/colorway of this available.
                  They have grey, white and skeleton. They're in the picture.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I have given up hope of there ever been a decent md plug n play, a usb md pad would be next best thing so i can just use my pc. Looked into usb converting one myself like i did with fami & super fami but there doesnt seem to be many mods out there for doing that.

Hopefully the md pad wont be too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                      https://www.merchoid.com/product/seg...agers+365+Days

I'm wondering if this would work with a PS4? I see no real reason why not.
                      If it also works over USB, with a Brook or Cronus converter, maybe. Not over Bluetooth.

I'm holding out for the Retrobit efforts.

Comment

Well, pre-ordered one of these on Amazon (Link) for £29.99.

Curiously noticed that J0e's link appears to be an affiliate link, very sneaky.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Jaja. I took it from facebook. It's somebody else's affiliate link in that case.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            I've been waiting to hear more about those, but they seem to have vanished off the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

"SEGA Android Smartphone Controller" is an absolutely awful description!

Comment

Working...
                              X