Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD Saturn and Dreamcast pads

Hi all,
    After a couple of Japanese (not pal cheers) Saturn pads and a Dreamcast pad (UK or US/Japanese) - would prefer in decent cosmetic condition.
    Thanks
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

You might want to wait on the Retro Bit ones.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      You might want to wait on the Retro Bit ones.
      These things? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Retro-Bit-P.../dp/B002BFVAV0

If so would rather use the real deal. Had a bunch of Play Sega ones I got fed up of fixing!

Comment

No. These ones.

While Nintendo's 'classic' consoles have soaked up much of the retro love lately, Sega fans do have something to look forward to. The last booth I stopped by at CES 2018 was one of my favorites, as Retro-bit showed off new officially-licensed accessories it's releasing for Sega consoles later this year, including (but not limited to) Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my hands on any of these controllers to see how they match up with the originals, but it's nice to see them upgraded with modern capabilities like USB and Bluetooth.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          Oooh these look ace, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they don't get canned/a super-limited run.

Comment

I have a few spare Dreamcast pads. I’ll drop you a PM later tonight.

Comment

Got a JP DC black crystal controller, box is faded and a bit battered but controller is good.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like charlaph.
              Last edited by charlaph; 20-07-2018, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by charlaph View Post
                Got a JP DC black crystal controller, box is faded and a bit battered but controller is good.

https://imgur.com/a/Xj8XKiv
                How much were you after mate?

Comment

Hadn't actually thought that far ahead, there don't seem to be many on ebay to gauge value... £15 delivered? If that's too much let me know, although I'd expect postage to be a few quid. I've got a bunch of dc stuff I'm about to list so if you want a crystal blue vmu or sealed UK rumble pack just say and I'd be able to make use of postage rates.

Comment

Originally posted by charlaph View Post
                    Hadn't actually thought that far ahead, there don't seem to be many on ebay to gauge value... £15 delivered? If that's too much let me know, although I'd expect postage to be a few quid. I've got a bunch of dc stuff I'm about to list so if you want a crystal blue vmu or sealed UK rumble pack just say and I'd be able to make use of postage rates.
                    As long as there's no yellowing sounds good bud. Don't think I need either of the other two. Unless you're feeling generous and fancy chucking the rumble in for free

Comment

PM on its way

Comment

Working...
                      X