Unbreakable 3: Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbreakable 3: Glass

Universal Pictures is set to premiere the first trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s “Glass” this Friday following its panel at San Diego Comic Con. Ahead of that, they have released a new ‘trailer tease’ featuring James McAvoy’s Beast from “Split” who returns for this sequel to both it and 2000’s “Unbreakable”. Samuel L. Jackson and […]

The first trailer for Glass is expected to arrive this Friday to coincide with SDCC 2018. The film is currently being made and follows on from both Unbreakable and Split with McAvoy, Willis and L. Jackson all returning to their roles.

The film will release in January

The first reviews for M. Night Shyamalan’s “Glass” are in and sadly the consensus seems to be it’s a disappointment. With thirty reviews counted on Rotten Tomatoes, the film sits at a 37% score and 5/10 rating. That’s far behind 2000’s “Unbreakable” (69%) and 2016’s “Split” (76%) with “Glass” serving as the trilogy capper. Reviews […]

Reviews pitch this as a return to form for Shyamalan - i.e it's the weakest of the trilogy

Comment

I have to say, I watched Unbreakable last year after not seeing it for years and thought it pretty pants.
      It felt like I was watching a different film to the one I remembered. His 'touch' sense power just seemed to come out of nowhere right at the end just for a plot accelerator, no mention of this power before regardless of how many people he must have touched in his life.
      Split was really good.

Comment

I've literally just learned there was a 2nd one from the thread title!!

Comment

Wait, is Split the second in this thread.?

Comment

People really need to watch Split if they haven’t...

Comment

It’s just been put onto Netflix

Comment

Until this thread, I didn’t realise Unbreakable and Split were connected, although having read up on it I dimly remember Bruce making a cameo in Split.

Split is quite an entertaining film, though it’s a bit cheeseball in parts. I felt parts of McAvoy’s personalities, especially the little boy, were influenced by Raising Cain.

Comment

Working...
                X