Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo confirmed a physical release for Tetris 99 at the start of September, bundled with 1 year of Online for CA$39.99

Labo VR came back into stock without me releasing too...

Comment

Glad you didn’t release

Comment

Obviously I meant realising, but my current keyboard isn't 4K so...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...r-battery-life

Hits UK stores, but Nintendo won't commit to which stores first, in September.
          On the OG models you can overclock them too, cost to battery life of course, Switch Pro on the market since 2017 Megaton!
          Had to happen given I bought one yesterday in the prime sales. I may just need to upgrade later this year then as that battery life is decent

Comment

If anyone wants a Limited Edition Astral Chain nintendo have it for pre-order on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
              Had to happen given I bought one yesterday in the prime sales. I may just need to upgrade later this year then as that battery life is decent
              Bought the prime day Mario Kart 8 bundle too. Can’t say I’m fussed by the extra battery given the amount of times the unit will leave the house, when it does I’ll just take the charger.

Comment

If you only just bought one, you could always return it.

I sympathise though if you've opened it, that's irritating. On the upside, you got a good deal at least.

Comment

I'm glad there isn't a full on Pro version coming. Mid-gen upgrades have their perks but it does get expensive. Still very happy with my launch model too

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    If you only just bought one, you could always return it.

I sympathise though if you've opened it, that's irritating. On the upside, you got a good deal at least.
                    I mean I COULD return it still, but it wouldn’t make the games run any better, faster, resolution, same joycons with inherent problems & same dock design (so screen scratches issue remains).

Plus if I return the deal I’ll be buying at full price with no £30 eshop credit or game, also the month of gaming. Loose loose really.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Bought the prime day Mario Kart 8 bundle too. Can’t say I’m fussed by the extra battery given the amount of times the unit will leave the house, when it does I’ll just take the charger.
                      Yeah I got the Mario + Rabbids deal with the extra set of JoyCons and £30 eShop credit for £289. Have already traded the joy cons and game in at CEX as I had some credit there already. Got £16 for the game, which is currently £11 on the eShop.. and £52 for the joy cons so picked up Zelda and Mario Kart there.

Don't think I could wait till September anyway but I might still swap for this new version as I will mostly be playing handheld on the go.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        I mean I COULD return it still, but it wouldn’t make the games run any better, faster, resolution, same joycons with inherent problems & same dock design (so screen scratches issue remains).

Plus if I return the deal I’ll be buying at full price with no £30 eshop credit or game, also the month of gaming. Loose loose really.
                        I see quite a few eBay sales of just the console, literally just the tablet piece. You could get shot of that, buy the new version and have extra joycons, dock and charger. For a price obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                          I see quite a few eBay sales of just the console, literally just the tablet piece. You could get shot of that, buy the new version and have extra joycons, dock and charger. For a price obviously.
                          I really can’t be bothered with all the faffing. It’s not going to increase my enjoyment of the games themselves. My days of having to buy the latest models are long gone, would rather just put that time into actual game time.

Comment

I'm away for a week and will be taking the Switch. No internet, so offline.
                            Any suggestions for a co-op game I can play with my son (8) using the two halves of one JoyCon?

We have Mario Odyssey and Toad TT.

Any bargains in the eShop?

Chhhhheeeeeers.

Comment

Not a bargain but I'd probably get Kirby: Star Allies. Should be good for co-op with an 8 year old plus you could play Heroes in Another Dimension after you've completed the game, so there's something in there just for you after

Comment

Oh yeah, he's got that, but I've never played it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X