No announcement yet.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sequel sounds better than a reboot, but doesn't sound like Monica Owusu-Breen is aware of season 8-12 of Buffy though

Comment

I only read Buffy Season 8, based on that it's probably for the best.

Angel Season 6 was better though, like the show

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        Maybe Alyson Hannigan can play someone's mum this time around? Really cougar it up. Mmmm.
        Only if she eventually turns into a vampire again and gets the leather/pvc out...

Comment

I tried really hard to get into the comics but they didn't do it for me at all ... could have been so much better. Saying that, the show wasn't at its best when it finished either ... too much Marti Noxon and not enough Joss Whedon from what I remember.

Comment

Marti Noxon was a plague upon the show, it really should have ended with the S5 finale. Same with the comic extension season approach, they took the 'no TV budget means we can do what we want' approach and it ended up as poor fanfiction from the season I read

Comment

For years, Dark Horse Comics has been publishing its ongoing comic series based on the “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” TV series with events in the books taking place in the years after the events of the series. Now, in a recent interview with CBR, series creator and comics writer Joss Whedon confirmed that the upcoming […]

Joss Whedon has confirmed that Dark Horses license for Buffy the Vampire Slayer is now expiring and the upcoming comic for Season 12 Issue 4 will be the last one. After this the rights to both Buffy and Firefly will revert back to Fox in time for the upcoming merger.

Comment

Working...
              X