Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titan's Quest is starting to outweigh its welcome now. It really should have in the last chapter.

Comment

Ratchet & Clank (remaster on PS3) and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga on my GB Micro. Lovely games.

Comment

Just Mario Rabbids Battle Kingdom. Loving it. Don't know why I left it sitting in my pile for so long. It's like a simplified, Gollop Laser squad game with Rabbids in a Mario universe. Great job!

Comment

Mainly, moments of Sekiro here and there, nicely seasoned with the ever-present, and still magnificent Spelunky.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
            Red Dead 2
            Obviously, I did a mission and during it I met a stranger.
            I visited him and instead of carrying on with the story, I found myself up until midnight looking for rare orchids and egrets (the bird not candy cab).

I'm so easily distracted in this!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
              Just Mario Rabbids Battle Kingdom. Loving it. Don't know why I left it sitting in my pile for so long. It's like a simplified, Gollop Laser squad game with Rabbids in a Mario universe. Great job!
              It's a cracking game, I was surprised by how well it all worked.

Comment

Played some Tetris99 yesterday and finished 38th which I'm quite pleased with.

Haven't played much else recently as by the time the kids are asleep, we've eaten dinner and the missus has gone to bed I'm using whatever energy I've got left to not fall asleep in front of the TV.

Comment

The Division 2. I’m alternating between two missions trying to get exotics to drop. I must have done each one 50 times now with zero success. It’’s beginning to drive me mad.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Started Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice last night. Very different from my usual kind of game but quite compelling. The presentation is excellent to with 60Hz, HDR and binaural audio working well together.

Comment

Still doing Warframe at the minute, not much of an end game, but plenty to collect.

Comment

Caveblazers on the switch, first good run in a while got me to the 2nd to last cave for the last time before falling into some lava by accident. Definitely feel getting any of the HP regen perks/magic or weapons (on kill/use) feels like the only way to go far, with this run netting me the life drain bow and mace which doubled magic item cooldown times (had a bubble shield and skull laser eye adding a third shot to my bow).

Comment

Finally finished RDR2, took a break halfway through playing as wasn't sure, but after going back to it it really pulled me in and played it pretty much non stop.

Just started Fist of the North Star on the PS4, it feels like a more over the top Yakuza game, think I'm going to enjoy it.

Comment

Red Dead 2, Splatoon 2 and Prominence Poker. Keep meaning to start Sekiro which I've had for a week now but Red Dead won't let me.

Comment

Me this week:

Haven't played hardly anything except a little bit of Lego DC Villains on the Switch where I keep nodding off. Really hard to motivate myself but I think I've determined that I really don't care enough about Last of Us Part 2 to bother holding on to the PS4 that long to play it when it'll inevitably be on PS5 in some form so it's time to start wrapping up the PS4 now.

Comment

Cannot pull myself away from Dark Souls Remastered. Such a great, great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X