Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
    Dedicate your new found freedom to learning the bongos, or pottery, or basket weaving, or painting.
    Struggling to find pottery or yogurt weaving courses that will also house, clothe and feed me and the kids so have decided to work at another company instead but it was a nice idea.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Dedicate your new found freedom to the TOTAL OPPOSITE of whatever Zen Monkey suggests
      My ideas are brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
        My ideas are brilliant!
        If you're on benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          If you're on benefits.
          Or the pension.

Comment

Or shrooms

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
              If you're on benefits.
              Or a hippie living in the 1960's

Comment

What’s making me smile today -

A vixen and three cubs calling my garden home. They seem quite at ease there even in broad daylight. It’s a treat watching them play.

Comment

^ Beautiful.

Comment

Paul Rudd and Jimmy Fallon recreating You Spin Me Round:

It’s sublime.

Comment

Lucid dreaming. That state when you're half asleep, half awake, when you know that you're dreaming and so behave much more freely in the dream. Like you might set your head on fir or cos you know it's just a dream and therefore free from consequence.

Comment

Guy on Dickinson's Real Deal who brought along an 80s Motorola carphone. He'd 'saw it online' at £1500...which was the price he was wanting. The look on his face when the dealer stuck a twenty on the table was priceless, almost like this insulted rage. Turns out it was only worth £20-£40. He turned down the dealer's twenty, took it to auction...no bidders from a twenty quid start.

That and the Stage 2 cityscape in the Strider reboot on XB1. The reflections look amazing and really add a touch of class. Sublime.

Comment

Those two smiles are miles apart

Comment

Moved my old pension account and turned it into a "retirement savings" account instead = I can withdraw money from it!
                            Sadly to cover the $15k that IVF will cost us I have to withdraw $21.5k as the withholding tax is 30%. Which is the lion's share naturally. I'll see if I can just grab it in $5k portions and only have to pay 10% instead.

Comment

A release date for a new Tool album, this year no less!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                A release date for a new Tool album, this year no less!
                                Yep great news. And they’re playing Download too!

Comment

Working...
                                X