PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    PCVR has that Wipeout rip-off that looks more authentic than the real thing (BallisticNG).

Isn't Resi 7 coming soon?
    Oh you must be thinking of Redout

It is pretty amazing in VR and mindblowing at 4k 60fps.
    I Don't think there is an mention of Resi coming over to PCVR and tbh unless it has motion controls I wont play it.

Back on topic - While the current PSVR cant hold a candle to PCVR with regards to quantity of available software and apps. One area it rules in is comfort.

Comment

Psvr games all render at between 60 and 120fps and are then tweened to 120fps if necessary. Polybius is full 120fps for example. The box does a wonderful job of outputting 120 regardless of the input though. In my opinion.

Comment

I love the look of that Redout vid so I googled the game. It's available on the PS4 and has been for over 12 months. I had no idea. I know what game I'm getting next.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
          Oh you must be thinking of Redout
          Nah, I was thinking of BallisticNG, that's why I put it in brackets.

It's got a plethora of graphical output options and seems to be getting constant updates. It's just been updated for VR.

Comment

Oh that looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Psvr games all render at between 60 and 120fps and are then tweened to 120fps if necessary. Polybius is full 120fps for example. The box does a wonderful job of outputting 120 regardless of the input though. In my opinion.
              Ah got ya it’s like async time-warp on pc.
              Clever stuff, and let’s be honest for the price it’s pretty damn good.

Comment

Everybody's Golf VR coming to PSVR

Comment

Persistence is down to £12.95 @ TheGameCollection.
                  Worth a punt.

Can you survive the persistence? The persistence is a 1st person stealth-survival horror, rogue-like game. Each time the player dies they are given the chance to upgrade their core stats, thus improving their chance of success in the next life.  Yo

Comment

A new bundle was recently released in Japan, replacing the Days of Play bundle with a new SKU; V2 VR headset, camera and two Move controllers for around £270.
                    Last edited by Nico87; 15-09-2018, 11:57.

Comment

I got a stand for this recently and I must say, it really helps keep things tidy and charged.

Comment

Astro Bot Rescue Mission getting some excellent reviews.

Comment

Started playing The Persistence tonight and I don't know how I feel about it.

Certainly it's very immersive, and effective. I'm never normally fazed by horror movies or survival horror videogames, but in VR, you feel so much more "there" than with a normal videogame.

Whilst it's certainly interesting to feel a sense of actual fear when playing a game, I'm not sure if it just makes it an unpleasant experience. It just feels like a bit of an ordeal.

Comment

Had a quick go on that free RTS Dark Eclipse last night. So cool to look at! Like playing a board game and actually being there. Sadly the controls kept hitching up while I was moving the Move controller about so I gave up before really getting into it but it's so cool the way you pick up your characters and move them around the board. I'll revisit it for sure.

Comment

Ass-tro Bot popped through the letterbox today.
                              It's getting bonkers rave reviews.
                              No time to play until the weekend, unfortunately.

Comment

PlayStation VR Celebration Sale on the US PSN Store.

Comment

Working...
                                X