No announcement yet.

Celebrity Dinner Guest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy Connolly - he'd regale with tales of his worldwide travels, then I could get him to teach me some sweet banjo licks.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
      I wanna say Bob Dylan or Van Morrison cos they're my faves but their both miserable bastards in interviews (insane given the joy they provide to millions) so I'll go with Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones. He's a cool cat with, I imagine, a wealth of stories. He'd probably have good drugs on him too. And he looks like a sharing kinda fella. So, yeah.

Do you like his Seeger Sessions stuff too?
      I don't mind it, but I wouldn't listen to it ahead of the classics. Was a great tour though.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        I'd like to go round Legoland with Hideo Kojima, then go for a lovely lamb lunch in the centre of Windsor.
        Would he not rather go to the wild fowl park is Pepperstock with a bottle of scotch?

Comment

Sade or Mavis Staples.

Or Mavis Staples and Sade and once the desserts are out the way, put Mavis back in a cab to her hotel and then break out the Courvoisier, dim the lighting and stick some Al Green on!
          Last edited by gunrock; 15-08-2018, 19:43.

Comment

Mavis Staples is a legend.

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]: that she is. She is a treasure.

Comment

Warwick Davis. We would catch him in a wicker chest at the end and keep him in a stable, out in the sticks, feeding him barley crunch.

Comment

Sorry I am drunk it's best I stop posting now.

(yeah, like that happens, Dan)

Comment

Working...
                  X