Celebrity Dinner Guest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Dinner Guest

Random, but if you could only have any living celebrity over to your house for dinner, who would it be?

We're talking a relaxed evening of conversation, where you get to ask questions you've always wondered and get to know the person a bit better.

It could be a musician, film star, author, politician, composer or so on.

They have to be alive because I might be able to pull a few strings with my agent and make it happen.

Morrissey. I can do any Friday evening in September, cheers.

Comment

William Shatner or Bruce Campbell. It would be hard to choose between them.

Comment

I'm not sure if I'd go for a musician like Billy Corgan, a director like James Cameron or an actor like Tom Cruise.

I'm still thinking as those are some intimidating personalities and might make conversation a little frosty.

Comment

Michael Caine always seems alright when he's interviewed. I'm sure he has some stories too.

Comment

Saw a clip of Macaulay Culkin on Joe Rogan last night, he seems surprisingly normal but I bet he'd have some insane stories to share over some wines and a tuna pasta bake...

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
              Saw a clip of Macaulay Culkin on Joe Rogan last night, he seems surprisingly normal but I bet he'd have some insane stories to share over some wines and a tuna pasta bake...
              Just don't let Culkin sleep on your kitchen sofa.
              You know what he'll end up doing on it.

Comment

I think I'd stoke up the coffee machine and request the pleasure of Jerry Seinfeld.

Comment

Would have to be Bruce Springsteen for me, I’d like be to sit and have a chat with that guy over a few beers.

Comment

Would have to be Bruce Springsteen for me, I’d like be to sit and have a chat with that guy over a few beers.

Comment

I'd like to go round Legoland with Hideo Kojima, then go for a lovely lamb lunch in the centre of Windsor.

Comment

I wanna say Bob Dylan or Van Morrison cos they're my faves but their both miserable bastards in interviews (insane given the joy they provide to millions) so I'll go with Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones. He's a cool cat with, I imagine, a wealth of stories. He'd probably have good drugs on him too. And he looks like a sharing kinda fella. So, yeah.

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        Do you like his Seeger Sessions stuff too?
                        Last edited by Zen Monkey; 15-08-2018, 12:38. Reason: I typed Bod Dylan and who the hell is Bod?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I'd like to go round Legoland with Hideo Kojima, then go for a lovely lamb lunch in the centre of Windsor.
                          This is not allowed.

He has to come to your house, so can you clear all the rubbish you've had lying on the table for about four months, please?

Also, don't leave any empty boxes around or you won't see him all night...

Comment

Also he'll probably bring Mads Mikkelsen so make sure you have enough food to go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Also he'll probably bring Mads Mikkelsen so make sure you have enough food to go around.
                              Norman Reedus too, so you might want to get some grits in.

Comment

Working...
                              X