No announcement yet.

Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Year I agree with you on that Lebowski. I mean all the great raid design in the world won’t protect encounters from Infinite Supers. So I do get what they are doing and why, but like you said, completely the wrong way about it once again.

On another note i don’t normally do things like this but after getting the Dredgen title I got an email saying I could buy the Medal off the bungie store, so I did. Hopefully itle turn up this year as I opted for the cheap postage
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 18-05-2019, 11:51.

Comment

I was quite tempted by the curse-breaker one considering how long it took me to collect and find all the bits for it, collecting the Ahmkara eggs took a bit of patience and perseverance. The most trying part was trying to get that Ship from the shattered Thone to drop though.

Comment

Worked out at £23 inc slow mail delivery so wasn’t too bad. I thought given it’s all I really play and how much time the title took to earn, it would be a nice keepsake.

Did Zero Hour heroic again last night for the siva particulate for catalyst. Man it’s much tougher than normal. The extra route just KILLS your time. Had 2 decent people off lfg and we all knew the route well, but we just couldn’t shave enough time off to finish the boss on 4 runs, so on the 5th run we did the time cheese and got it done as it was 1am by then.

Comment

Well played Stadia, well played. There was one thing it sold me on, the Destiny 2 updates.

With the game currently on sale ahead of its F2P launch and migration to Steam I read up on all the updates the game has had and it still sounds like it's a pricey game to keep up with so this seemed as good a time as any to try and jump back in given I left it at base D2. So, now I need to reinstall it and have the two expansions, all Year 2 seasons and Forsaken content to look at. I'll see what I make of the upcoming Y3 expansion and seasons as it's a pricey thing each time and I'm strictly a solo player so Raids aren't on my to do list and are usually a big aspect of expansions.

Comment

So, that vid doc last night. Lot of interesting news for the hard core Destiny player.

-MMO. The game that was an mmo but wasn’t called an mmo but really was, is now officially an mmo. Glad we cleared that up Bungle.

-Intellect, discipline & strength coming back and replacing whatever is there, honestly i always called it by the d1 system anyway.

-Full cross save on all platforms.

-Pc version moving to steam with all your purchases transferred automatically (nice touch).

-Stadia version coming.

-First light. New player get base game for free including CoO & Warmind, and get to jump in at 750 light. Forsaken, season pass & Shadowkeep will be set prices to add on.

-Cosmodrome is coming back as the new start area, basically re-creating the D1 start mission, then your off to the tower and right into content, no more 50 hours to catch up with your pals.

-Full armour modding at god dam last. We will be able to build whatever we want with armour builds, mods will make up all the nodes, so you want an all discipline mods armour piece you can do that with no other perks, or load up on total fushion rifle mods can do that as well. (Hopefully this transfers to weapons too).

-Return to more RPG centric character building and set up.

-Finishing moves, see vid.

-Shadowkeep, returning to the moon, they said it was twice the size at least of the D1 moon area.

Lots to look forward too.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 07-06-2019, 10:13.

Comment

I take it Shadowkeep and its associated Annual Pass are going to be another £50-£60 outlay or are they rethinking the pricing model?

Comment

Shadowkeep they stated was $35 standalone, so £30 here maybe?

All seasons are now purchasable individually from now on.

So year gotta keep paying for content but that’s a given.

Comment

As it's migrating to Steam (you can sign up for a heads up now via your Bungie account) hopefully that means it'll be easier to get cheaper deals on any combined bundle keys they do for the upcoming content or even seperately

Comment

Shadowkeep is £29.99
                    Shadowkeep Deluxe (includes Year 3 Pass and some exotic pre order stuff) £49.99

So again looks like there’s going to be a £19.99 Year 3 expansion pass, that should be active after Shadowkeep’s Season 8, so the season pass will cover Seasons 9-11 after that who the fudge knows but it’s exciting times for Destiny.

Comment

I'll be keeping an eye out for deals on the Deluxe then, fingers crossed it can be picked up for as low as £32-£33

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                        Shadowkeep is £29.99
                        Shadowkeep Deluxe (includes Year 3 Pass and some exotic pre order stuff) £49.99

So again looks like there’s going to be a £19.99 Year 3 expansion pass, that should be active after Shadowkeep’s Season 8, so the season pass will cover Seasons 9-11 after that who the fudge knows but it’s exciting times for Destiny.
                        I see that’s been added to the PSN store.

So £20 for the season pass is pretty good, if there like the current season that is. Black armoury, Drifter & Opulence for £20, here take some money.

Comment

I’m liking the news. Anyone else dipped into the Menagerie? I had my first run through yesterday. Took an hour. And many deaths!

Comment

Had my first run the other night. Good mode. I’m looking forward to exploring that part of the leviathan, I’m sure there’s tons of hidden nooks to find.

Plus 6 player matchmade hoard mode, great stuff.

Comment

The six player match making is great.

Comment

I haven’t played this in almost a year. I logged in yesterday to see what’s changed, and it’s like a completely different game. How long would it take me to get up to speed? I’m currently level 30 at 343 light.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X