Okami HD Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okami HD Switch

I can finally play Okami while taking a dump. What else is there to add? Perhaps that it's great that the Switch lets you use the touch screen and the control stick. Totally stellar as expected. Shame they didn't make a couple of minor adjustments to the camera.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Taking a dump seems to be the Borders Down theme this week

Comment

Anybody know if the Japanese Switch version can be played in English language?

Only physical version for the Switch is the JPN version. I somehow never got around to playing Okami BITD and would be interested in importing a copy of it if it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Anybody know if the Japanese Switch version can be played in English language?
        Yes, it's multilanguage.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Yes, it's multilanguage.
          Thanks!

Looks like I'm ordering a copy then!

Comment

Been playing this for the last week and been completely hooked, I cant believe that I have put it off for so long, I played the Wii version for about 2 hours and never touched it again. This version looks stunning and looks just as good as any new switch games, which shows just how ahead of its time the game was on the PS2. The art style hasn't aged a day.

Comment

Is this playable with just the pro controller?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                Is this playable with just the pro controller?
                Yes, hold down R to activate the Celestial Brush and draw with Y+right stick.

Comment

Working...
                X