X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally picked up Wipeout.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
      PlayStation VR Celebration Sale on the US PSN Store.
      That on the UK Store too?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        That on the UK Store too?
        No. There are a bunch of different sales going on at the moment* but none of them is VR-centric.

* I wish they would have fewer but better sales, that didn't overlap one another and with consistent beginning and end dates.

Comment

Astro Bot is just fantastic

Comment

Had PSVR since launch not played it for ages but Astro Bot has restored my faith in VR as a viable product for the future, now give me Tetris Effect Please

Comment

Borderlands 2 coming to psvr. Trying to find out if it’ll support aim controls but can’t find out so far.

Comment

That could be great!!

Not that I've even had time to switch mine on for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Borderlands 2 coming to psvr. Trying to find out if it’ll support aim controls but can’t find out so far.
                  It's not - it's a unique VR adventure set within the world of Borderlands 2. It isn't even multiplayer.

I know because I was really excited until I looked it up, though it was a breaking news segment on a gaming blog and I'm hoping it was wrong.

Comment

That’s even better! I’ve already rinsed borderlands 2 so some new stuff in be would be ace!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Yup you'll be able to duel wield with the move controllers. According to the Gearbox twitter this is a only a launch exclusive for PSVR, so us lowly PC VR users might get a turn :-)
                      I hope so I never played any of them before.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Finally picked up Wipeout.
                        And finally connected my PSVR back up!

Comment

Tonight’s the first time I’ve really sat down with the PSVR and given it a proper try. Which means playing Rez of course.
                          I’m starting to see why peeps like it so much. Yes the resolution is poor and the screen door effect disappointing but the immersion it offers is impressive.
                          Can’t say I felt much nausea this time so maybe it’s time to give Wipeout a go?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            Can’t say I felt much nausea this time so maybe it’s time to give Wipeout a go?
                            The nausea problem with Wipeout is overstated, I think, because it has a cockpit to serve as a grounding element within the game.

I found my short go on The Persistence more nauseating.

Comment

I can’t say I’ve suffered from nausea or motion sickness , just a little disorientation occasionally

Comment

Wipeout killed me with nausea for hours first time. Second time was much better though and now I can play it for hours no problem

Comment

Working...
                                X