Raspberry pi help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Make sure the only bios you have for the PS in your bios file is SCPH1000 and you should be golden. Once I deleted the other ones that were in there it solved the problem.

Bingo!!!

Up and running. Thanks a million.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
      but those pads will be utter garbage, so probably aren't adding much to the value overall.
      Yeah, those pads - whether American or European style - are rubbish. It's best to buy a Buffalo Super Famicom pad and maybe a USB extension cable if 6ft isn't enough. I made sure to get an official PSU, as I read about problems with third party ones. So you can get a whole quality kit for around £80.
      Last edited by Leon Retro; 17-08-2018, 19:48.

Comment

Another question folks. How do you make the PS1 emu use memory card functions for saving game progress? Other emu's seem to do it automatically.

Comment

Anyone have any tips on getting a PS4/PS3 arcade stick working? I have a couple of Mad Catz SFV TEs and the RetroPie recognises what they are but still asks I set them up. When I get to the R3 and R4 click buttons there's nothing to input so I can go no further.

It does say 'to skip press F4' ... does that mean if I plug a keyboard into one of the USB ports I can do that?

Comment

You can use the dpad on your DS4 to skip any inputs you don’t want to use mate.

Comment

Brill. Cheers Colin

Comment

Working...
              X