Gris (Switch/PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gris (Switch/PC)

So this trailer hit a few days ago, caught my attention, a beautiful looking and sounding indie for switch.

Gris is a hopeful young girl lost in her own world, dealing with a painful experience in her life. Her journey through sorrow is manifested in her dress, which grants new abilities to better navigate her faded reality. As the story unfolds, Gris will grow emotionally and see her world in a different way, revealing new paths to explore using her new abilities.

A serene and evocative narrative experience, for Nintendo Switch and PC later this year.

Published by Devolver Digital, GRIS is an experience free of danger, frustration or death. Players will explore a meticulous designed world brought to life with delicate art, detailed animation, and an elegant original score. Through the game light puzzles, platforming sequences, and optional skill-based challenges will reveal themselves as more of Gris’s world becomes accessible.

Due out end of the year on Switch and PC, one to keep an eye on.

Looks neat, keeping an eye on it. I'm expecting it to be the case given how they're describing its challenge, but I really hope it's not too long and a nice 'once and done' type affair. I'm trying very hard not to make a comparison to Journey, but... it is difficult

Comment

Launching December 13th on Switch and PC, just in time for it to make GOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Looks neat, keeping an eye on it. I'm expecting it to be the case given how they're describing its challenge, but I really hope it's not too long and a nice 'once and done' type affair. I'm trying very hard not to make a comparison to Journey, but... it is difficult
        In graphical style it's like journey & monument valley had a baby.

Comment

Great, now I’m picturing two games having sex. Thanks for that.

Comment

Out today for £14.49 I believe on Switch & PC.

Launch trailer.

Will probably grab and play over weekend.

Comment

This is on sale for £5.79 on Nintendo Switch until 3rd December. I'm rather tempted by that price but, watching YouTube reviews, the game seems incredibly divisive.

Comment

Working...
              X