No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First and only time I tried Wipeout VR I was feeling pretty nauseous. Maybe I just need more exposure to the VR stuff in general.

Comment

Borderlands 2 is actually the full game it turns out. No co op which was disappointing to hear at first but these days I wouldn’t actually play it online anyway.

Comment

Guess I'll be buying Borderlands 2 again then. Third time lucky.

Comment

Astro Bot (demo) is excellent. Reminds me of the first time I played Mario 64 actually. The hidden stuff and the design of the levels is absolutely right up there with the best Nintendo can do. A stunning example of VR done right. I shall be buying the full game as soon as I find a retail version in stock. Bold move ending the demo HALF WAY through a boss battle too!

Comment

I've never properly played a Borderlands game. I've only played the crap Vita game. I suspect I'll love this.

Comment

I played it with 2 friends on pc and it was amazing. The vr version, at launch at least, has no aim controller support which makes me sad face. Hoping they’ll patch it in.

Comment

After playing the Astro bot demo I played 30 minutes of Skyrim. Felt sick for hours after. I hadn’t played on the vr properly for a good month I reckon. Seems like you have to maintain your vr legs through regular use!

Comment

It needs some killer software. As an experience it's astounding, but it needs a game that you can't wait to play. I've rinsed what I own, but there's nothing else out there at the moment I really want.

Comment

Try the Astro bot demo mate. The new one, not the one that comes on the demo disc. Amazing. I actually think wipeout is the killer vr app already but I see why some would not. Do you have the aim control? If so then farpoint.

Comment

Far point didn't click with me at first the movement feels like your skiing throughout the world or rolling along on castors!!! its pretty stupid but then you reach points that force you to stop skiing and start shooting stuff. this is where it excels as it feels bloody awesome. I just got to the bit with the shotgun and wow this section could sell VR to anybody. I Quite fancy picking up doom VFR now as I've heard the aim support is pretty decent.

Comment

I think I need to get this Farpoint game next month.

I've reached the point where the initial demos, while impressive, are just a reason to get the headset off the stand when someone comes over. I think it's time to get stuck into something.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          I think I need to get this Farpoint game next month.

I've reached the point where the initial demos, while impressive, are just a reason to get the headset off the stand when someone comes over. I think it's time to get stuck into something.
                          Id recommend it Farpoint and Firewall are killer apps for the aim, having a gun you can rotate about and look at in vr makes me pine for a VR shooter collection, games like house of the dead and virtua cop would be awesome in Vr, likewise a Namco remake of Time crisis or point blank really do seem like a no brainer.

Comment

Yes, Farpoint is HAMAZE with Aim.

Comment

The 3d audio is amazing in Farpoint too. I liked playing the shoot without looking game (my own invention; it's not an official game mode) where you aim the gun where you hear the enemies coming from like some badass action hero.

Comment

Well I have to say Astro Bot is quite simply the best 3D platform game ever made and taken over from Mario Galaxy. This is so good and so well made and designed. This month has just been insane for games and a drain the bank balance.

Comment

Working...
                                X