No announcement yet.

Social Disconnect: Your Hit Flops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see as being something like when you go on sites that host reviews and the vast majority are from those who disliked a product. The number of people happy with a product are much less inclined to post a review for it because moaning spurs action more.

With the forum, the most positive section for peoples views on games is probably the First Play as its chatter focused on those directly experiencing each release. There's an element of sensationalism in choosing a thread topic but if we ran a 'Social Connect: You Hits' thread it would probably already be dead. I did one that was music related a while back and I think it didn't get a single response even though it was a broad subject

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      Oh, don’t get me wrong. Criticism can be amusing and accurate. I wouldn’t say I’m naive. I contribute to the irks threads as much as anyone over time, and I’ve done my fair share of cussing. I was also acutely aware of the hypocrisy of me whinging about whinging.

I was more commenting on the lack of lack of enthusiasm for things around here recently. Very rarely do I read posts from people really enthused about something, where you can feel the positivity and joy someone gets from something. As I said, it might just be the threads I read.
      I'm totally enthusiastic about this Fortnite video. It's immensely funny in a proper geeky way.

Comment

Working...
      X