User Tag List

Page 134 of 136 FirstFirst ... 34124132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1356
    I had a black girlfriend who gave me cornrows one afternoon and I ended up walking around Blackpool all day like that and it looked pretty cool. But dreads? Too much. Do know a guy at work who it kinda suits but that's a rarity, he was in the news for bumping into David Cameron outside LGI once, you can probably find his dreads online.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Did you check the seller is actually enrolled in amazon prime? I sell on amazon and donít offer prime as itís a rip off for anyone else other than amazon. If youíve bought the item off amazon themselves then just ask customer services.
    The seller are Amazon themselves. But yesterday the package was sent, with free update to UPS, meaning that I won't be at home to sign for when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzFunk View Post
    I had a black girlfriend who gave me cornrows one afternoon and I ended up walking around Blackpool all day like that and it looked pretty cool. But dreads? Too much. Do know a guy at work who it kinda suits but that's a rarity, he was in the news for bumping into David Cameron outside LGI once, you can probably find his dreads online.
    If that's him in the pictures, then he still looks like a tramp. Dreads on white people: just say no.

Ignorant, lazy and arrogant people....Worse still, Ignorant, lazy and arrogant people with power! *sigh*

Leg spreading C U Next Tuesdays on the tube! Arrrrgh! Keep them closed! Your balls aren't that big you inconsiderate bastards!

People who make no effort to move out of the way when people are trying to leave the train.

What has happened to the world?! I think I need to work from home forever...
    Last edited by Zaki Matar; 16-10-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Please don't circumvent the swear filter. Just type the swear word and the filter will do the rest.

Manspreading has been an issue worldwide since public transport was invented!
    https://www.theguardian.com/cities/g...ng-in-pictures

This is from 1947!

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Please don't circumvent the swear filter. Just type the swear word and the filter will do the rest.
    Sorry. So strong was my peeve, I had to circumvent! I've since changed it to something which may irk someone else though

I am outraged! It's "See You Next Wednesday"!

Clockwise from top left: The Blues Brothers (1980), An American Werewolf in London (1981); Coming to America (1988) and Trading Places (1983).

Bonobo's coming to Japan in February - proper band concert, too - but I didn't buy tickets and they're sold out already. Will have to check some random website and hope for the best