User Tag List

Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24114122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,238 of 1238
    Ahhhh. Get higher, baby!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Paleboy PSN ID: paleboy1970 Steam ID: paleboy
    More important things in life as you say chaps!
    Ineed there is, @Zaki Matar. In fact, I'm on my way home in the weak Copenhagen sunshine rocking the PS Vita you sold me a couple of years back for a handsome figure. Just delving into some Fez... lovely.
    Last edited by gunrock; Yesterday at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunrock View Post
    Ineed there is, @Zaki Matar. In fact, I'm on my way home in the weak Copenhagen sunshine rocking the PS Vita you sold me a couple of years back for a handsome figure. Just delving into some Fez... lovely.
    Glad to hear you're still rocking the original OLED I only kept mine for TxK.

Lol people getting arsey on forums cracks me up. Screw that guy as I know it can be hurtful though. I'm glad we keep it chilled on here, by and large. Even the retro folder hasn't seen anyone kick off recently!

Irked to find a dead cockroach on the floor.
    Double irked to catch a live one in the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Lol people getting arsey on forums cracks me up. Screw that guy as I know it can be hurtful though. I'm glad we keep it chilled on here, by and large. Even the retro folder hasn't seen anyone kick off recently!
    Judging by the frequency of large purchases I see that guy make on AO, along with frequently selling and rebuying I think it might just be a case of him being frustrated that money isn't solving his problem in this case. Little sad really...

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    Judging by the frequency of large purchases I see that guy make on AO, along with frequently selling and rebuying I think it might just be a case of him being frustrated that money isn't solving his problem in this case. Little sad really...
    His pockets are deep, his personality is not. I actually found the whole experience very bizarre. I don't really want to post there anymore. There are a few people I'm helping restore some cabs, but they're in direct contact with me now. I'm not sure if the AO mods know this, but a few people have told me they've stopped posting there because of him too.

His harassment stopped after I gave him my telephone number and told him to call me - he wanted a confession that I screwed him over. I told him that he has my written permission to record the conversation too. I also said that he can meet me in person and give me a piece of his mind. He changed his tune after that.

According to him, there is a unwritten 'Arcade Gentleman's Club Code of Conduct' for buying things

I certainly don't have his resources - I'll be paying for this thing for some time. Most likely sell a lot of my other PCBs and cabs to make up for it. If I didn't get it, I would not have started stalking him on facebook and forums that was the creepiest part!

Just to be clear, I really like the AO forums. There are some good people there (including the awesome super pang). And a huge amount of useful resources. It's just the few poisonous ones who ruin it.
    Last edited by Zaki Matar; Yesterday at 06:35 PM.

Sounds like someone with some serious issues. Just sad really.

Stalking on Facebook... you two didn't date prior to this did you?