Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randombs View Post
    That was funny but, more importantly MICHAEL JACKSON SONIC 3 MUSIC CONFIRMED!?!?
    That was confirmed a good while ago. The thing that blew my mind though was hearing a version of the Ice Cap Zone music from the 80s with lyrics. Can’t remember the track name but go a-Googling!

Comment

I'm still laughing about being in a seafood restaurant in the Highlands yesterday that had the most unbelievable fresh seafood, and what did my wife have for her lunch? A fish finger sandwich!

Comment

Ebirah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          I'm still laughing about being in a seafood restaurant in the Highlands yesterday that had the most unbelievable fresh seafood, and what did my wife have for her lunch? A fish finger sandwich!

I love your wife!

Comment

You dirty rotter!

Comment

Hey now, Ted.

Comment

Randy little illiop!

Comment

Hey now, Ted.
                  Sorry [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION], I meant no offence. Fish finger sandwiches are the food of the Gods! Keep your posh nosh!
                  Last edited by teddymeow; 04-11-2018, 10:15.

Comment

Well, yesterday was bloody hard work but our house is on the market.

Exciting stuff. Let's hope it doesn't drag on.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Sorry @Colin, I meant no offence. Fish finger sandwiches are the food of the Gods! Keep your posh nosh!
                      As if I was offended.

Comment

Walking in heavy, horizontal rain (it can be quite enjoyable!). Homemade rhubarb and pear crumble. The orchid I'd given up for dead has produced new shoots. When wine brewed from very old recipes is even more delicious than you hoped.

Comment

That lobster is quite relaxed considering what's about to go down.

I'm eyeballing that fish finger sandwich like the Dave Chappelle Sunny Delight skit. We just don't get fish fingers over here. Fresh seafood? Everywhere. Fish finger sandwiches? Never seen them. Mmmmmmmm.

Comment

They’re langoustines [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION]

Has anyone seen that advert, I think it’s for 4G or something, that’s meant to be loads of thumbs but it looks like a bunch of dicks half the time? I find it hilarious someone thought that was a good idea, awful advert!

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

They’re langoustines [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION]
                                I love that they're called 'Norway Lobsters' but 'langoustine' sounds French!

Comment

Working...
                                X