Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    My sub just automatically renewed for fifty whole notes and I can't help but feel it's a waste of money.
    Why you ain't play no edfs??

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      Why you ain't play no edfs??
      Just got back from me holibobs.

Might get it if I finish RDR2.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Yeah, not sure you’d enjoy Edith Finch QC. Distinct lack of ninjas and giant robots
        Ha ha ha!

Yes, despite being predictable, Here They Lie and EGTTRapture have been some of my most memorable games in the last year.

I still occasionally think about them.

I rate most opinions on here and if several rate it, I'll have a look.

Comment

I haven’t played Here They Lie but, if you liked Rapture at all, you’ll love Edith Finch. It’s one of the strongest examples of that type of game.

Comment

Ha ha ha!

Yes, despite being predictable, Here They Lie and EGTTRapture have been some of my most memorable games in the last year.

I still occasionally think about them.

I rate most opinions on here and if several rate it, I'll have a look.
            I never really got into everybodys gone to rapture as it felt like listening to some sort of Radio 4 play like the Archers at times and it never really grabbed me. This has a very interesting story and a lot more interaction than your average waking sim its really atmospheric too. I really liked their other game the unfinished swan too

there is a story in this that explains some more about the unfinished swan

Comment

Without extensive playtime on something online like CoD, Battlefield etc a PSN+ subscription is redundant at this point. Broad as long to put the money on a PSNow sub instead

Comment

I wish I did that.

Comment

Edith Finch was last month for Japan, along with The Witness and The Surge.

This month it’s Darksiders Warmastered Edition and Metal Gear Survive. I already own Darksiders, though I’m yet to play it, but MGS is a decent addition to my Konami folder.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The only place the abomination that is Metal Gear Survive should be an added to, is the nearest bin

Last edited by MartyG; 02-05-2019, 09:37.

Comment

Just got back from me holibobs.

Might get it if I finish RDR2.
                      Never before has a man fallen from grace from such a height and with such a choddy thud.

You are SACKED as a member of the EDF.

Comment

Metal Gear Survive is pretty damn good imo. I actually like it enough that I'm playing through it again at the moment. It might not be the perfect Metal Gear game, but as a survival game it is pretty slick. Lack of players has almost, sorta, kinda killed endgame though.

How is Overcooked for singleplayer? I've ignored it, but since it's free soon, I checked it out and the stages look pretty cool. Like Bomberman or something.

Comment

Pretty sure you never completed 2025, Insect Armageddon or 4.1, so I don't feel threatened...

Comment

I finished IA and 2025 you dripping minge. I didn’t 100% them though.

Comment

You dripping minge lol. Amazing.

Comment

Quality “but I live on Parkside Avenue” Chimp, making sure ants and spiddas are NOT getting got.

Comment

Working...
                                X