Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Protester helps policeman install VLC”

Comment

Hahaha that is so ghetto. The ‘most talked about event of the year’?!

There was a company in Japan doing this who Nintendo sued successfully recently as I recall.

Comment

Currently facing a milky white penis boss in Evil Within 2. Literally jizz all over the place, walls, floors, it's a jizz machine.

A very Freudian game.

Comment

This is completely childish, but just been helping someone who is called Dik****. I mean, you'd change your name, right?

Comment

Asterisks are poo

Comment

I spent 2 hrs setting up a mates laserdisc player (serious top end model), using a dvdo edge to a 4k OLED. I just couldn’t get it to work, no matter how much I tweaked the settings. Just about to give up and then found a factory reset option. Did the trick - (scaling a 480i s-video signal to 1080p, then that to 4k. Image quality was bloody awful, but he loved it! I think I have a free eye test voucher in my wallet....

Comment

Yeah I was seriously disappointed with the image quality of laserdisc even on my CRT. It's a composite video stream so I don't think (could be wrong) s-video would make any difference quality wise. Even the basic DVD technology is vastly superior, nothing more than silly curio IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  This is completely childish, but just been helping someone who is called Dik****. I mean, you'd change your name, right?
                  If they had any sense, they'd spell it Dixit.

Also, people usually learn swear words in other languages so surely **** is well-known?

Comment

The contract I’m working on has been accelerated, which although it should be an irk as it’ll mean pressure and extra hours, it means I should be out of the industry quicker than expected. So after 29 years in the trade, and 20 years of working away from home, come May I should finally get my beer shop open and be able to spend every night with my wife, family and friends.

Start the countdown clock!

Comment

I don't want to burst your bubble because it sounds like you're doing something great and I hope your beer shop is a huge success but are you sure that running your own business is the path to spending every night with your family and friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I don't want to burst your bubble because it sounds like you're doing something great and I hope your beer shop is a huge success but are you sure that running your own business is the path to spending every night with your family and friends?

Comment

You make your own rules at BurBur Club!

Comment

Ha! I'm already regretting posting. I DO wish you nothing but success with it and there is nothing better than doing your own thing and it's for you and your family. This is a great move. I'm just projecting my own experiences here and I shouldn't.

Comment

Ha! I'm already regretting posting. I DO wish you nothing but success with it and there is nothing better than doing your own thing and it's for you and your family. This is a great move. I'm just projecting my own experiences here and I shouldn't.
                              I know what you mean, when you are self employed any hour or day can be a work one. It’s not 9 to 5.

Comment

Yep. But the flip side is that you do have more flexibility and can do a lot of work from home and you don't need anybody's permission to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X