No announcement yet.

Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen massive banners all over eurogamer, and loads of youtube and web hype, its also getting the usual tv spots so id say its gonna be a massive release for Nintendo. i reckon gonna be a slow burner with loads of stores offering it as a pack in item for crimbo bundles too.

Comment

I’ve had it on pre order for ages , really looking forward to it

Comment

Seems decent enough and a lot to get stuck into. Glad to hear they favoured the joy con over the Pokeball controller. Save!

Last edited by hudson; 13-11-2018, 18:16.

Comment

Hooky leaked version about on the yarrr sites.
          I have no way of playing it.

Comment

What? The Switch has been CFW'd? Jeez.

Comment

Reviews seem decent apart from some issues having been mentioned with how accurate the motion controls are but... not feeling it. I think I'd rather skip this and wait for the proper game next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                Sadly, already leaked if your yaaaaring.
                Turns out some **** has installed some code in a release of this on the pirate sites. When run it ****s your NAND. No backup of nand = nice paperweight for you. The slaying of n00bs from this is epic.

Moral of the story: don't bang a hooker without a rubber; don't install CFW **** without a NAND backup.

Comment

I believe that’s called karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I mean in terms of everything in comparison with a mainline entry. Sun and Moon were everywhere on a regular basis and I'm just not seeing the same coverage here. But I don't spend any time in the influencer circuit so if they've shifted there, I won't see it. Would be an odd time to do that given that 2017 and 2018 opened marketer's eyes to the fact that influencers don't really work in the way they all once thought they would.
                    Yeah, there's something to be said for this. With targeted marketing these days, it might be hard to judge the advertising push if you're not a target user.

I've seen a few bits and pieces online, mainly YouTube ads - but I've seen far more for Forgotten Anne, and that makes sense, because that's square within my sights for stuff that I like the look of. Ads for Pokemon Let's Go! would be a bit of a waste on me.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      I believe that’s called karma.
                      Have to agree, that news is hillarious. No sympathy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                        Turns out some **** has installed some code in a release of this on the pirate sites.
                        Junichi Masuda most likely

No sympathy for the pirates from me I'm afraid.

Comment

Pokemon lets brick, with eevee & brikachu LOOL
                          Last edited by importaku; 14-11-2018, 16:10.

Comment

Working...
                          X