Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shroom Tea goes both ways though. No such thing in life as a free high.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      Exactly. Too much of anything is a bad thing. Mith micro-dosing you're taking extremely small amounts however, it's the equivalent of drinking a half-pint of mild on your monthly night out. I'm almost at the end of my cycle, then I'll go again in six months to a year.

This is exactly it!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        This is true. Van thought he was choosing a pic of George Clooney for his new avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          This is true. Van thought he was choosing a pic of George Clooney for his new avatar.
          LOL!

Comment

Comment

Winners don’t use drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Winners don’t use drugs.
                William S Sessions, FBI

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Winners don’t use drugs.
                  I dare you to tell that to the dentist the next time you need a filling.

Although yeah, that's something I'd likely say for fun (and actually try). Wait, I have done that before!

Comment

Mouth Cancer. Seriously guys don't smoke and/ or drink loads

I just spent 2 hours at a lecture on oral cancers with photos of symptoms, surgery and aftermath. It was fascinating what surgery can be done to help remove cancer and reconstructive surgery and also extremely grim.

**** cancer.

Comment

To be honest, there is that much chemicals, toxics and plastic in the enviroment now, we have no chance. Most of us will get some form of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                        Mouth Cancer. Seriously guys don't smoke and/ or drink loads

I just spent 2 hours at a lecture on oral cancers with photos of symptoms, surgery and aftermath. It was fascinating what surgery can be done to help remove cancer and reconstructive surgery and also extremely grim.

**** cancer.
                        I had an x-ray done on my teeth a couple of weeks back and they discovered a (totally benign to me) cyst in my gums behind my front teeth. They're going to take it out, possibly at the same time as my lower wisdoms; although I believe the process is not a very pleasant one. Hopefully I'm not out of action for too long.

Comment

You'll be fine I'm sure, are you being sedated or will it be done under local?
                          I've assisted in a few minor oral surgeries in the past involving soft tissues and they operate/ heal really well. The most interesting ones I have seen a few time were adjusting frenulum lip attachments *spoilered incase you are squeemish*

The thin 'thread' attaching the middle of your lip to your gums. Sometimes they can cause problems and need cutting. Ive seen them snipped as well as lasered.

Good luck with your cyst and wisdoms!!

Comment

Well if anything, I've learned a new word there heh.
                            Last edited by Mayhem; 14-11-2018, 13:50.
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              Good luck with your cyst and wisdoms!!
                              Thanks. Unsure about the specifics right now, but yeah, mouth wounds heal rapidly.

Comment

So apparently the head of the premier league is leaving and the premier league has asked all the clubs to split the cost of a 5m “thank you” for simply doing his job.

THIS is what’s wrong with the country. I mean what f*****g twilight zone have I woken up too.

Comment

Working...
                                X