X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Ridge Racer 8 then?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've never played an Animal Crossing game before but New Horizons looks brilliant. Shame it's nearly a year away.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        No Ridge Racer 8 then?
        If this isn't on PS5 I will call the Police on them.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          If this isn't on PS5 I will call the Police on them.
          I have a sneaky suspicion that a Ridge Racer title will be the PS5 launch game. Not 8 though. I literally only bought a Switch for RR8, and it’s not anywhere to be seen.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Man don't say that. A remaster of the first? Remember that Unbounded? No more of that type of caper.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                Drool, must have.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Great direct. Totally overshadowed by the PC Engine mini announcement though!

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                    Oh wow. Where can I buy that!!

Comment

I'm going to assume Luigi's Mansion 3 will launch sometime in October, Pokémon Sword/Shield is then November, Animal Crossing hits in March and then it's all clear. Throwing a hail mary in there I'd wager a Feb-Apr 2021 release for Bayonetta 3 and a November 2021 for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild II. That would make me guess November 2022 for Metroid Prime 4 with 2023 being the year of Nintendo Switch 2 either launching or dominating their news.

Key E3 though - absolutely nothing for Nintendo 3DS

Comment

solid direct but the thing that had me asking wtf is who even asked for a remaster of the appalling resident evil 5-6? I'm getting a bit stalled with the remasters now, do we really need them to remake the original resident evil again? and how many of these games are they now on the switch?. If there scrapping the bottom of the barrel i wouldn't be surprised to see a remaster of Dead aim or resident evil gaiden for the game boy color version next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          who even asked for a remaster of the appalling resident evil 5-6?
                          Are they even remasters? I would have thought they were fairly straight ports, if even that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Are they even remasters? I would have thought they were fairly straight ports, if even that.
                            that's even worse

Comment

Yep. I guess I'm glad Capcom is supporting the Switch at all. I have zero interest in RE 5 and 6 but it's a sign of how different the Switch is to the WiiU that these games are coming, regardless of who actually wants them. However, while I'm guessing it would take a lot of cutting back of assets and optimisation and so probably won't happen, I would have been interested if that recent RE2 made it to the system.

Comment

Not a terrible direct.

Luigis Mansion 3, yup looks awesome.

Poke Sword & Shield, day 1 for me.

Animal crossing, delayed for obvious release schedule spreading.

Switch future looking empty though.

Comment

Working...
                                X