Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less people want to come to a country becoming more Xenophobic shocker.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/30/theresa-may-rules-out-norway-style-brexit-compromise-with-labour

Theresa May rules out Labours Brexit Plan B

The utterly pointless TV debate still rumbles on with May proving her agenda behind it by recommitting to the cowards stance of saying she isn't willing to debate with anyone except Corbyn

Comment

Polling on public views has shown that public support for May's Deal has risen slowly but still hovers at just 27% in favour against 45% opposed. Additionally, the Tories remain ahead of Labour in voting intention amongst the public 40% against Labours 35% with Theresa May still the publics preferred leader ahead of Corbyn by 13% of the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          The utterly pointless TV debate still rumbles on with May proving her agenda behind it by recommitting to the cowards stance of saying she isn't willing to debate with anyone except Corbyn
          It's infuriating. The public have no say in this; it's up to the politicians.

FFS people, you were elected to lead - so LEAD. You will probably lose your career over it, that's fine. Your job was to be an elected servant of the people; no-one said it was a stable career.

Comment

She's let it get into a proper endless loop of justification now that she has no support for it

"The public wants us to get on with it"
            "But we haven't asked them if that's the case"
            "Please support the Deal with your MPs public"
            "But you can't have a say on the deal"
            "We're going to stage a public televised debate on the deal"
            "But the deal is not up for debate anymore, it is what it is"
            "We must deliver the will of the people"
            Reports deal has half the public support in favour versus against comes out

I can understand the reluctance to go to a second referendum from MP's but she's constantly making a defence that supports having one

Comment

Donald Tusk has cut through May's BS with a sharp knife.

If Article 50 was delayed only the date would change, the Deal will not be altered one word from here on no matter what. If MP's vote the deal down then only two options are on the table for the UK despite all the waffle our MP's keep making:

01 - Leave on 29 March 2019 with no deal
              02 - Cancel Brexit entirely before 29 March 2019

Comment

You choose option 2. Thank you for admitting your a total retard, going back to normality in 3.2.1

Comment

Leaked paper reveals more woe for May

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...fensive-begins

Leaked paper reveals more woe for May
                    Why for May? It’s not her or her husband that will suffer because of this, she’ll be fine with a nice golden parachute from someone that I’m sure is already guaranteed.

It’s the rest of the country that will suffer, along with the next entire generation that will have to right the coarse somehow.

Comment

Sure, she'll have her money and her happiness but she'll be shamed. That's worse than losing your business or having your job relocate to Europe where you now can't work legally or not being able to pay rent or eat. Shamed.

Comment

She probably took on the role thinking "This is going to be tough but it can't be as bad as it turned out for Maggie"

Comment

No, she took on the job with the mindset of “doesn’t even matter if I f**k up, there’s no consequences, plus I’ll get a nice pay day out of it all either way”.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Sure, she'll have her money and her happiness but she'll be shamed. That's worse than losing your business or having your job relocate to Europe where you now can't work legally or not being able to pay rent or eat. Shamed.
                            Pretty sure May hasn't been programmed to compute shame.

We had a whole enquiry over Iraq and square shamed Blair - he stood up and said, "I'd do the same thing again".

Comment

May is the biggest c**t politician I’ve experienced in my lifetime. Worse than Thatcher, worse than Blair after he went mad, arguably worse than Trump. Absolutely radiates evil.

Comment

But not as bad as Cameron.

Comment

Working...
                                X