PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Might have know you would have a gambler!
    Ah that thing came from ebay, years ago there was a seller selling them for £80 quite a few of us on here ended up getting them, who could resist a jet set radio pachislot for that price.

Comment

Am I the only person that just put his PSVR camera under the TV and went **** it, that’ll do?

Comment

Wish I could have done that as I ended up having to take a load of extra steps to making it work without it freaking out. Sony probably assumes everyone will be using it in a huge living room & not an otakus hoarding hideout lol

Comment

Mine is under the TV.

I let my kids play the Job Simulator demo. They were rolling around laughing at each others behaviour in the office. Staplers being slung. Coffee being poured into the keyboard. Milk being squirted at staff. I have to get this for Christmas.

Comment

I have a big living room, but it might make you laugh to see my TV area.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              I have a big living room, but it might make you laugh to see my TV area.
              Chanting* Make us laugh, make us laugh, make us laugh, m...

Comment

65" TV, just over a metre from the sofa......

Comment

Lol. Do you have to move your head as well as your eyes when watching TV?

Comment

I just don't like a TV being the focal point of a living room, so we stuck it in the back corner. My wife always complains about it being too close, I however love it.

It's not a small room, but our tiny Christmas tree makes the perspective all the more confusing.

Last edited by Colin; 08-12-2018, 09:32. Reason: Spelling! (I'm still drunk)

Comment

I like it. Small Xmas tree is the focal point of the room

Comment

Functional IKEA bookcase there, nice choice.
                        I have my PS Camera on top of the TV, and with the separation of the sofa and TV, I used to have to kneel on the floor to play VR stuff. Now I can just sit at the far end of the sofa.

Comment

OK, so I finally got round to setting this mother up for a test play before it gets wrapped for Xmas. It took some setting up but thankfully I can get away without glasses playing it (yey!).
                          Now, all I played was the turret game and the bot platformer on playrooms VR so nothing crazy... I have been playing video games my whole life and I can confidently say that this short blast was the greatest gaming experiences in my life. Hands down. Call me a fool if you want but I don't think I've experienced anything close to this. Its ****ing mind blowing!
                          How Nintendo and xbox aren't all over this is beyond me!

Comment

Nintendo must have spewed in their mouths a bit after playing Astrobot.

Comment

Would a new Time Crisis or Virtual Cop game work in VR? As those games concentrate in one direction at a time, I'm not sure the genre would work or not. What you think?

Comment

Definitely.

Comment

Working...
                                X