No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH not been on many 'dates' before I started seeing [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION].

Funnily enough both of us have bad experiences going to see a Bridget Jones Movie as part of a date with someone (not each other.) His was seeing the first, me the 2nd which is why we have sworn to never see the 3rd one together.

Comment

There’s a third?

Comment

Yeah where I think she has a baby (going by the title of the film).
        Considering neither of us are planning to have any this is defiantly a film we wanna miss (that and the 2nd film was ****e).

Comment

Seeing a Bridget Jones movie is definitely something I'd consider a bad experience. Plus, sadly I've seen the third and... well... it may top the second for awfulness

Comment

I find that incredibly hard to believe. I told my current partner (of a year and bit, with whom I'm very happy, for the purpose of thread!) it was a total power move making me watch the second one, as I honestly don't think I can risk a break-up and a future partner potentially expecting me to watch it again with them.

I mean, the first wasn't my thing but wasn't bad, but the second? Oh no.

Comment

I can relate, [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] has put up with a few films from me. Luckily I’m not into most girly films but I doo like period dramas. Only super girly film I love but never force upon him is The First Wives Club. I mainly like action and comedy, the first Bridget Jones I quite liked but the Firth Factor was a big pull.

Comment

"Widower has unprotected sex with multiple partners and is now pregnant by one of them. Who is the real father?!"

Bridget Jones 3 synopsis or Jeremy Kyle interview?

Comment

Do/Did you watch Ally McBeal?

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                    To whom are you talking?

Comment

Blob cat - cross posted with you.

Comment

You know what really irritates me about Bridget Jones's films... The " 's" at the end of the title. I was always taught its a ' after an S. I know its technically OK to do, but it looks crap to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                          At one point I did if it was on tv and followed maybe a season? It was ok I guess but I would never have cleared an evening to watch it, that would be more for grand designs or a David Attenborough or even Scrapheap Challenge back in its hey day if it was on around that time. I actually got into Sex and the City quite late but I can't stand Sarah Jessica Parker so that was that. I really liked the early seasons of ER

Any particular reason why you ask?

Comment

I was just wondering because you said Asura had "put up with a few things". I just wondered if he'd put up with what, for me, is the ultimate in girly TV.

Comment

Girly TV and game in your hand. What more do you need?
                              But then I'm loving that Netflix put 7 more seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race up, and I have to put down my game sometimes to watch.

Comment

My wife loves that show, I've sat through more of it than I ever should have had to. It is now responsible for my Netflix recommendations being a constant list of LGBT content.

Comment

Working...
                                X