No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the most informative, but the photographic content in there is great. Given a lot of it was created with the help of a Kickstarter, there's a lot of the shots (inc. internals, peripherals etc) over here which are free to view and use however you want. If you fancy lots of these bound together in book format though, it's worth getting! Don't take my word for it though, as my name's in the front cover (I backed the kickstarter)

Comment

Bought some velvet adhesive strips for the inside of my Switch dock to protect the screen when docked, given that I can't apply a screen protector to save my life. Disassembly of the dock not really necessary, I just wanted them to be precisely placed. Result seems decent so far!

Comment

got this in the post today

Comment

How is Ketsui [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]? Worthwhile upgrade over the last gen versions?

Comment

The core game's meant to be a more accurate port than the 360/PS3 one (not that those were bad, mind), but I'm not sure what the verdict is on the bonus modes yet. I'm some way from finding time to actually play it myself

Comment

Few new things from Japan today and a nice stand for my psvr camera from amazon.

A hdmi switch selector for my famicom mini to sit on that looks like a disk system. Just hoping mine isn't one of the faulty ones as the reviews on amazon japan are harsh. Seems loads don't work. Also picked up this gruesome as hell but really adorable Toro figure, he was made as a siren crossover as part of the recent anniversary of the game, a shibitoro. In low lighting he looks fantastic (shudder lol)

Last edited by importaku; 07-12-2018, 21:06.

Comment

That's horrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  That's horrifying.
                  H͍̞̫̘̩E̗̼̱ ͎H̼̬̘̤͈̹̗E̸̩̩͉̗Ą̩͖̞̳͓ͅR̻͙̙ͅD̥̩̯͚͇ ̧Y̛O̙͜U̗̮̱̪͔ͅ

Comment

I need that Psikyo collection for my...

Flip Grip!

Comment

I've asked for the Pskiyo collections for christmas...hopefully get one of them otherwise they are first on my shopping list in the new year

Also think I need that Ketsui...even if I don't have a PS4 yet

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        I need that Psikyo collection for my...

Flip Grip!

Mine is still stuck in the US at the airport!

Comment

Suddenly I really want a Switch.

Comment

Freshly collected from Argos. Bit of a steal at £75 I think!

Last edited by speedlolita; 10-12-2018, 14:02.

Comment

What is it speedy? Link doesn't work for me.

Comment

There we go. Not too exciting but a decent deal at around £25 more than the game alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X