Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    Is that new Dave?
    It is, but it wasn't in the factory wrap. It's never been read apparently.

Comment

November and December haul. Katamari just got here today.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Is that new Dave?
        It came out with the release of the first game on PS3/360. Great book. Managed to nab a copy at an anime con for a fiver earlier in the year.

Comment

Ah yes, that’s what I meant to ask, whether it was a new publication. Obviously not then - looks absolutely terrific though.

Comment

So over Christmas I didn't get many gaming-related stuff from family apart from my Bulbasaur planter which I have wanted for years and put on my wishlist from Amazon. The rest was all from [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] for my birthday and Christmas. Super excited to play some Dark Souls at some point soon! The Mortal Kombat Patch is relevent to a conversation we had months ago when I mentioned as a kid I really wanted a baseball cap or jacket with the logo on as I thought it was a super rad design.

Particularly pleased with my Banjo Kazooie figurine which I asked him for but had not seen in the flesh as GAME never had it in. I LOVE that game and I really love this. Conker looks pretty kick ass too.

When we came back home from Christmas, I had my Secret Santa and my Yume Twins loot-box thing I get once a month which both contained awesome Pikachu related Items, including a rice mold I love!

Comment

Posted on friday & arrived today that's some very good timing, just in time for new years. My last xmas present to myself arrived from japan to keep me amused.Katamari and a pacman amiibo as i have wanted him for ages.

Some nippon natsukashi taizo books, i have loads of these books in my mini library each on a various random subject. Love learning about showa era japan. Todays randomness sweets, vacation mystery spots & omake premiums like you find in cereal boxes. Also a book on vintage self service food vending machines this is the side of Japan a totally adore.

And some dagashi, all savoury stuff from the tarou range of snacks. A massive bag of kabayaki tarou, some amai ika tarou kimchi flavour squid snacks and then because i haven't tried the many flavours they do i got a huge multipack of the others the company makes. I have an unhealthy level of knowledge about japanese dagashi LOL. I treat myself every so often to bulk buys, screw those scrappy subscription boxes that give you hardly anything. I buy enough to make me sick of them for a few months, still remember the huge box of 600 umibo i bought. totally worth it Mmmmmmm. Dagashi are awesome theres thousands to choose from weird & unusual snacks of all kinds.
              Last edited by importaku; 31-12-2018, 21:17.

Comment

Crimbo present

And Vita replacements for two PS4 games I recently sold.

Comment

Finally got this all set up and running. I'm really liking the build quality of the Everdrive. The little return-to-menu button works a treat, too.

The external RGB video board it came with is equally awesome, if a little less exciting - sporting a perfectly clean picture with no dithering or dreaded jail bars.

Comment

This came out on Wii U after I had already sold the console so I've always been curious about it. Working through the tutorials currently is encouraging, thought it might be a Dissidia type affair (naff) but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Comment

I still need to give that a try.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        I've just ordered this and need some advice: Is the DLC on the disc? And does anything need downloading with a Jp PS Store account or can I access everything on my regular UK one?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          I've just ordered this and need some advice: Is the DLC on the disc? And does anything need downloading with a Jp PS Store account or can I access everything on my regular UK one?
                          DLC codes have to be redeemed and download via an account of the appropriate region (if the game is Japanese, you need a Japanese account). Once downloaded and installed, every account on the PS4, no matter the region, can use the DLC.

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=7539]briareos_kerensky[/MENTION] ... I set up a Jp account for Battle Garegga so I'm good to go

Comment

That PC Engine ^ is lovely. Never tire of seeing those.

I went full in on the Starlink Physical packs. All picked up in sales, apart from Startail that took more effort to find. Awful picture from my phone taken in poor light in a hurry, but still one for the thread.

I got the starter pack on both Xbox and Switch (don't own one yet!) but neither in shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                                That PC Engine ^ is lovely. Never tire of seeing those.
                                I went full in on the Starlink Physical packs. All picked up in sales, apart from Startail that took more effort to find. Awful picture from my phone taken in poor light in a hurry, but still one for the thread.
                                I got the starter pack on both Xbox and Switch (don't own one yet!) but neither in shot.
                                Now you have to post some impressions, I think I'm not the only one of the fence for this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X