Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest Winter Village set:

Comment

Saw that earlier but I refuse to acknowledge anything Xmas related before December...

Comment

20% off all toys at Smyths ... one for me, one for my son

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          20% off all toys at Smyths ... one for me, one for my son

Oooh nice, didn't realise they had a sale on, will check this out at the weekend

I've been looking at the Hidden sides sets myself lately for Chloe & 20% off the school would be awesome

Neil

Comment

In Smyths it’s £10 off for every £50 you spend until Sunday.

Keep an eye on the supermarkets for Hidden Side sets. They had decent discounts on them in Tesco a couple of weeks back.

Comment

In Smyths it’s £10 off for every £50 you spend until Sunday.

Keep an eye on the supermarkets for Hidden Side sets. They had decent discounts on them in Tesco a couple of weeks back.
              Oh that's cool.
              The School is £110 so that will bring it down nicely

Thanks for the heads up, popping to Tesco tonight anyway so will have a look
              She's also after some more Friends sets so I'll check them out in Smyths too

It's times like this I miss my Toys R Us even more, their Lego selection was immense.
              Also my most local Smyths is an hour round trip & then there is the hour I spend in there with Chloe going bonkers down every aisle means it's more a day out than a trip to the shops

Might have a word with my brother as well though
              He works for Weyalnd Games & they have just started to doing Lego too...see what his staff discount is like

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                Thanks for the heads up, popping to Tesco tonight anyway so will have a look
                You might get lucky Neil. This was only posted 2 days ago:

Comment

You might get lucky Neil. This was only posted 2 days ago:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/leg...-tesco-3298017
                  Thanks for the link
                  Will have a good look later...might be lucky

Love the idea of these sets, quite a funky little thing

Comment

Star Wars Episode IX: Rise of the Skywalker and other new new sets:

Comment

Like that brick Yoda ... though I'd have to make his eyes less aggressive, I would.

Comment

Do want that A & Y Wing

Comment

The Yoda is the stuff of nightmares. I have been seeing the anniversary sets out in the wild and the classic packaging is really lovely.

Comment

That yoda thing would make a superb spike from gremlins

Comment

Three new Lego Ideas sets green-lit and they're absolute crackers: The Pirate Bay, Sesame Street and Playable Piano.

The results of the latest LEGO Ideas review have been confirmed. Nine brilliant projects qualified for this review period, along with another which returns from the previous review.

Comment

Wow, Lego Sesame Street! I am all over that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X