No announcement yet.

Now confirmed Telltale Studios closing down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. "Things also bought by Ottilie include a rabid ferret and a garbage fire" Hmmm... I'll be interested to see what he does with these.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        surely it won't be the same managem this time. Also none of the previous staff have been exactly forced to come back and work freelance.

If they make more wolf Among us, Batman, tales of borderlands, Guardians of the galaxy etc. I'm in

Comment

I'm not even sure what they'd make given the model wasn't working for them. Wolf Among Us 2 maybe if they can just pick up from the work already completed, Batman etc were huge bombs so no chance of more. They need to likely go back to niche fan projects like Sam & Max, they're batting for mass appeal no more than Revolution Games do.

Comment

Telltale's Batman is to get a rerelease with new DLC and a visual update. Rumours are that The Wolf Amongst Us 2 is getting revived also

Comment

We're getting another adventure with Bigby Wolf and Snow White after all - yes, Telltale's The Wolf Among Us is back fo…

The Wolf Among Us 2 now reconfirmed

Comment

Working...
              X