Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merge of "game discussion" and "first play"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. As has been discussed the pal market has been largely unified with the us & jpn on big releases, negating the need for costly import set ups of old. Also thanks to online platforms, steam, PSN & live, we’re seeing these niche games getting released in pal territory’s as well in a timely manner.

It’s a win win for gamers full stop.

We just don’t get to be the elitist import snobs we all used to be

Comment

Well, I have been put in my place! I love our small community, but just looking for reasons why a new member would come here instead of GAF or Era.

Comment

I still don't get why new members would go to Era or Gaf given the states of their communities though I'm not sure many do go to Gaf anymore. As much as forums aren't the force they once were on the internet I think most of it just comes down to getting the Bordersdown name promoted out there more.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Well, I have been put in my place! I love our small community, but just looking for reasons why a new member would come here instead of GAF or Era.
          Sorry, not meaning to be a dick - I just feel like when people keep saying 'the forum is dead', after a while we all start to believe it and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy!

Comment

Working...
          X