0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

5 100.00%

0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG EDD View Post
    Got this yesterday and enjoying it.Playing it on the Pro but getting quite a judder with the frame rate.Read that it runs better of an external drive.Not too bothered about it as the gameplay doesn't take a hit
    I'm running it on the Pro and had no issues thus far. I'm just finding it hard and think gamers like Lebowski are taking the pee. I'm getting my butt kicked and they're fished the game like 3 times. What do you think of the Music score Edd ? .

C'mooooon TA, I believe in you! You can do this!

I can't believe how few people from here have even tried this, as despite all of the quality that's been coming out, it's still runaway favourite for GOTY to me.

Love the soundtrack TA.Are you playing the game on hard mode?Im on normal mode and finding it average difficulty.Ive spent hours searching around the world unlocking save units and side quests.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG EDD View Post
    Love the soundtrack TA.Are you playing the game on hard mode?Im on normal mode and finding it average difficulty.Ive spent hours searching around the world unlocking save units and side quests.
    Started in Hard, now on Normal and I'm half tempted to go on easy, because the bosses are owning me

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Started in Hard, now on Normal and I'm half tempted to go on easy, because the bosses are owning me
    I haven't had any problems but only faced three bosses

This is my first post in years on this forum so I can say this. If you are at all interested in any aspect of this game, play it as soon as you can! You will not be disappointed.