No announcement yet.

GunLord - Switch / WiiU / 3DS / AES / DC / MVS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IIRC RedSpot is German but they print stuff in Hong Kong and it will make more sense shipping games directly from there than first sending them to Europe.
    If that's the case the shipping method will make the difference.

Comment

ordered this direct, it's getting pretty close to launch now and i cannot wait!

standard edition here, the artwork looks amazing on the special edition though.

Comment

Dear customers,

finally after a long wait we can announce the official release dates for the Dreamcast versions of Gunlord.

Newcomer Bundle DC 21.06.2012
        Gunlord DC Limited Edition 21.06.2012
        Gunlord DC Double Bundle 21.06.2012
        Gunlord DC Regular Edition 21.06.2012

The collector's edition needs a few days more time due to more complex packaging and printing. The three movie size posters of the CE are shipped separately a week or two later rolled in tubes.

Gunlord DC "Dragon Box" Collector's Edition [CE] 25.06.2012

Reprints:

Fast Striker 1.5 DC Regular Edition [Reprint] 19.06.2012
        Last Hope Soundtrack Bundle 19.06.2012
        Last Hope Pink Bullets DC [Reprint] 19.06.2012

Please keep in mind that we as usual ship in batches and in order of payment. We begin with orders paid in 2011. The shop system automatically informs you about your shipping status.

Comment

Comment

P-A withdrew the money for the Dragon edition on monday, hopefully they'll ship within the week and by Mon-Thurs will be here.

Comment

Run and gun aren't my type of games, but I did consider purchasing this just to get the t-shirt.

Absolutely tye-dye gorgeous!

Comment

Has anyone got their game shipped? Apparently the Dragon edition was postponed again, P-A has the regular and limited ready to be shipped.

Comment

I had an email this morning confirming the game has shipped. I ordered direct from the NGDev Team shop.

Comment

Neo Geo/Dreamcast game Gunlord coming to 3DS & Wii U (Kickstarter)

Full details here:
                    Crowdfund innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream and support entrepreneurs that are working to bring their dreams to life.

Link says it all really.
                    Last edited by VR46; 03-09-2013, 13:17.

Comment

Classic?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                        Classic?
                        Hilarious right.

I mean, I respect what they do and all that but come on.

However, this may be cool on 3DS.

Comment

Sorry, meant to remove classic, was trying to multitask and failed, rose-tinted glasses and all that

Will edit now methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf
                            Suprised they're not going to port it to modern consoles though given they've already ported it to some wildly different systems.
                            Crowdfund innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream and support entrepreneurs that are working to bring their dreams to life.

Indiegogo campaign to bring it to 3DS and WiiU

Comment

Already posted in the Switch thread, but why not resurrecting an old thread too?
                              An enhaced version of Gunlord will hit the Switch on May 22.
                              Buy Gunlord X and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Comment

Cracking game well worth a look for run n gun fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X