No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my sixth pint can of Krony since getting back from work at 10pm. I feel heavy-eyed wazzed but not crazy, watched five eps of Ash Vs Evil Dead on Netflix for the first time then a 99p PS3 Resi 6 sesh.

I'm not wanting paralytic. More paratocious.

Comment

I’ve done a bottle of Jim Beam and 14 cans of Guinness so far. I don’t think anybody is going to turn up with any presents now, so I’ve turned all the lights off and I’m playing Hyper Fighting completely naked bar a pair of Off-White Air Force 1.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        I’ve done a bottle of Jim Beam and 14 cans of Guinness so far. I don’t think anybody is going to turn up with any presents now, so I’ve turned all the lights off and I’m playing Hyper Fighting completely naked bar a pair of Off-White Air Force 1.
        Crikey. Take it easy Joe.

Comment

Boozy dog!

Comment

Oh my god I feel sorry for your ringpiece tomoz, it's gonna be getting pwned by that Irish clacky black goo-juice.

I once drank eight 500ml cans of Desperados from B&M one night, after taking the cat to the vets on York Rd in the interim while it had its balls off.

It felt like I had a lightsaber in the gut after four cans and I forced myself through all eight, I felt like there was a nuke testing site in my innards for days after but I chalked it down to karma, having the cat's nuts whipped off, cheeky jaunt to B&M whilst the procedure took place. Pure karma. I've never had acid as bad as that, it felt like it was riding up inside to burn my skull n face off.

Comment

We left Father Christmas a beer, but I suggested a 7.2% Brew Dog "Jackhammer" might not be the best choice when he has a sleigh to drive later.

Comment

The amount of booze consumed in this house last night was outrageous, it looks like a warzone this morning.

Comment

Lol for xmas day, I had half a sparkling wine with my din din, and a bottle of Hobgoblin on the evening. I was happy enough with that lot

Comment

Prosecco with orange juice with breakfast, then a bottle of Cava with dinner. That was plenty.

Comment

I'm currently enjoying a very pleasant NZ Sauvignon Blanc. I have been enjoying some very pleasant drinks for several days as it happens.

Comment

Went for breakfast yesterday and saw a boozy milkshake with something called Frangelico in it, which I'd seen in the shops but not thought about reading the label - hazelnut liquor? Bought a miniature on the way home and sipped the evening away. Next step is to make that milkshake...

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          Oh my god I feel sorry for your ringpiece tomoz, it's gonna be getting pwned by that Irish clacky black goo-juice.

I once drank eight 500ml cans of Desperados from B&M one night, after taking the cat to the vets on York Rd in the interim while it had its balls off.

It felt like I had a lightsaber in the gut after four cans and I forced myself through all eight, I felt like there was a nuke testing site in my innards for days after but I chalked it down to karma, having the cat's nuts whipped off, cheeky jaunt to B&M whilst the procedure took place. Pure karma. I've never had acid as bad as that, it felt like it was riding up inside to burn my skull n face off.
                          This is a genuinely horrifying story. I'm not sure I could make it through one can of Desperadoes, let alone eight

Comment

Celebrating so tried this little beauty. It. Is. Awesome. Unbelievable for me as it's an imperial stout, though I think the abundance of chipotle and mulato chilli in it might be making it more to my taste palette. Another one with a kicking 11%.

Comment

Burbur shack

Comment

There’s no turning back now, Ikegbo.

Comment

Working...
                                X