X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    I feel like I always need to prefix these posts with I VOTED REMAIN:

The Swindon Honda Plant is closing down. It's not moving to another EU country. It was the only production plant in any EU country apart from one in Belgium that basically stores parts AFAIK and they said it's not because of Brexit. They have zero reason to lie if Brexit is the real reason?
    I don't want to break the internet, but I think you are right and I'm wrong.

Comment

The thing about the Labour split is that it's only notable because of what it means to Labour. As a political party this new upstart is dead before they even know it

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        I feel like I always need to prefix these posts with I VOTED REMAIN:

The Swindon Honda Plant is closing down. It's not moving to another EU country. It was the only production plant in any EU country apart from one in Belgium that basically stores parts AFAIK and they said it's not because of Brexit. They have zero reason to lie if Brexit is the real reason?
        Maybe they're trying to stay apolitical and hope people will still by their cars by saying "It's not Brexit, honest!".
        Last edited by QualityChimp; 20-02-2019, 09:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          The thing about the Labour split is that it's only notable because of what it means to Labour. As a political party this new upstart is dead before they even know it
          Is that a threat?!

Comment

Time for Bordersdown to form its political party. All key policy decisions will be decided by poll, immigrants will here forth be referred to as Imports and in military conflicts we will deploy our own EDF units

Comment

I shall lead.

First item on the agenda:
              Expert committees in all policy departments, from the professions themselves.

Comment

I like where this is headed already!

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] I find it refreshing to say, on the internet, oh I hadn’t thought of that. It really throws people off! Brexit has more than likely caused utter chaos, uncertainty and job losses already for many brits here and abroad for sure. I just don’t know we can squarely lay the blame in this instance.

Comment

Time for Bordersdown to form its political party. All key policy decisions will be decided by poll, immigrants will here forth be referred to as Imports and in military conflicts we will deploy our own EDF units
                  I will be heading up the department of political morality.

Basically if I’m displeased at anything you do special forces take you away in the middle of the night.

I, obviously, answer to no one.

Comment

I think if you're a politician and you want to call out Israel you really need to make sure it's for the actions of the nation itself. You need to double down in your support for Jewish people in general and stamp out any criticism that deviates from that with a vengeance. You should not be allowing people to conflate the two.

Stuff like this should not be happening. Having misgivings with where a group's money is coming from is one thing. Immediately jumping to some Jews control the world conspiracy theory though? Cmon.

Then there's that Derek Hatten fellow. On top of all the other stuff in that column, he has a tweet telling all Jews they need to speak out against Israel. Why do British Jews need to speak out against Israel but non-jews don't? They aren't Israeli, they're British. He's conflating the two and it's messed up.

I didn't know about him until today but from everything I'm reading there doesn't appear to be any good reason for allowing him back.

Comment

An eighth Labour MP has quit

And having just lost the support of the ERG, May is returning to Brussels for the millionth time to try and get legal assurances about the backstop

And today's business update for the UK is that the proposed merger of Asda and Sainsbury's could be blocked

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ependent-group

An eighth Labour MP has quit

And having just lost the support of the ERG, May is returning to Brussels for the millionth time to try and get legal assurances about the backstop

And today's business update for the UK is that the proposed merger of Asda and Sainsbury's could be blocked
                        Im sure at this stage a simple phone call from May of

May: Can i have an exten!
                        UE: NO!

Would suffice.

How much has she now wasted in flights back and fourth on the tax payers dime?

Comment

Yeah. Skype anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Im sure at this stage a simple phone call from May of

May: Can i have an exten!
                            UE: NO!

Would suffice.

How much has she now wasted in flights back and fourth on the tax payers dime?
                            they could put it on the side of a bus

"650 million pounds a year could be saved if we stop flying May to Brussels every five minutes."

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              they could put it on the side of a bus

"650 million pounds a year could be saved if we stop flying May to Brussels every five minutes."
                              Save the rainforests by getting May a Skype account.

Comment

I reckon those flights are the only time she's got to fire up the Vita/Dingoo/Switch.

Comment

Working...
                                X